Author: sansukong

Putin Is the New Global Shah of Oil [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-29 14:55:43 |Display all floors

RE: Putin Is the New Global Shah of Oil

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-10-29 16:45
abramicus Post time: 2012-10-29 09:49
Sansukong is showing us his other hand.  At least, he is showing it.  Unlike some demoniacs.  Japa ...
Sansukong is showing us his other hand.  At least, he is showing it.

Now I am confused. Did I say anything wrong? I have always hold Putin on high regards and esteem. As a matter of fact, I always believe if China has a leader like Putin, China won't have its toes get stepped on most of the time! As for his not supporting China on the Dioayu issue, I have not read anything on that. I would appreciate if I could be directed to the links. I am always under the impression that China and Russia are close and strategic partners on most global issues. Referring to the reports in the article, I see nothing wrong in what Putin did. As a matter of fact, I think he is an execellent strategist in his own rights. If Japan is trying to drive a wedge between China and Russia, I am not surprised at the least. That is what her master, the U.S of A. has being doing all this while. No big deal if Japan tried the same trick.
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 15:01:07 |Display all floors

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-10-29 14:10
TheHermit Post time: 2012-10-29 09:12
So what is your argument..Sansukong?..........Is it wrong for the leader of a nation to put national ...
Shouldn't all leaders be doing that for their respective countries?

If you are referring to Putin, what are your points?

P/s: I am short of telling you that he is one leader I look up to in very high esteem! He brought back to life a Russia, which was in ashes for nearly two decades. He is my example of a hero!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 17:37:37 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-29 15:59
This thread just shows that whenever you are not guided by your handlers you put your be-booted fo ...
This thread just shows that whenever you are not guided by your handlers you put your be-booted foot into your big mouth ...

Facts don't lie. Take a good look at Russia today. It is beaming with cofidence under Putin both at home and abroad. Russia has risen from its ashes. Lies only come out of the mouth of a liar like you! You have to lie about almost anything and everything, e.g. You lied about the Chinese athletes of STEALING their London Olympics gold medals. Did you lie to make your entry into China? I am not surprise you did!  The Chinese Authority should seriously take a second look into your files again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 18:59:06 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-10-29 16:58
Babe ... if you had half as much IQ as I do you would stop posting and take one year off this f ...

You need not worry about my credibility. You had better take stock of your own, i.e. if you still have any left in you to be worried of losing!

Btw, as much as the truth would stay perpetually as a truth, likewise, a lie is a lie and remains a lie until it gets corrected or rectified!

Your lie about the Chinese athletes of Stealing their London Olympics gold medals would remain in this forum as a lie and would be repeatedly announced as a lie until the "Chinese Sports Authority" would take up the matter to return its athletes their honour!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 19:40:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 29042012 at 2012-10-29 19:44

He is not the first and certainly not the last who turned a democratic system into something else.
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 20:02:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-29 18:41
Sans You Gong verbatim:

Talking cock or garbage won't vindicate you from your lies!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 20:07:40 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-10-29 15:01
If you are referring to Putin, what are your points?

P/s: I am short of telling you that he is o ...

Maybe I misunderstood the tone of the article....but it seems to pander to the western scaremongering regarding an overbearing Russian energy mogul.

Russia is nothing of the sort....the Russian constitution is founded on sound principles the very principles that the West abandoned long ago.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.