Author: waiboshu

Why China Hates U.S. Presidential Elections   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-29 11:03:45 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-10-29 10:31
Yes, the forbidden apple you mentioned is but one apple. You can take a bite out of the left side
o ...

imagine , no Apple.

surely those rulers in China hates that.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 11:06:58 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-10-29 10:31
Yes, the forbidden apple you mentioned is but one apple. You can take a bite out of the left side
o ...

they even have new toy now called Apple mini.

while China be allowed democracy mini?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 11:14:30 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-10-28 14:02
Why China government hate US elections?

There is no perfect Governments ,who's to say that the worm infested apple
of democracy from the U.S is better than the Chinese. "YOU", wake up and
smell the coffee, if they where that good a system ,they wouldn't be TRILLIONS
in debt..hahaha LAUGHING MY BALLS OFF.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 11:46:38 |Display all floors
Nor would their families have 'received' billions from the workers. Oh, wait a minute...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 12:11:47 |Display all floors
election is just a charade if things promised dont come to fruition. its 2 ways to choose to go to the slaughter house so its pointless. chinese hate it cuz of the china bashing. without the bashing, its just popcorn and watching tv for chinese ethusiasts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 23:27:29 |Display all floors
There are also Americans who hate the presidential elections. They take time, and the intellectual level isn't that high.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-30 05:26:33 |Display all floors
Many people don't understand...No matter who is president of America, they are not who runs America.
Secret government owned by world bankers run the 'politicians'. We all get news about this like, in my country (Australia) and in China... it is all a lie..so do not care. America will never pay China back TRILLIONS of dollars of debt. China is grate.....America is in trouble...Not like TV movie.http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/sta ... default/victory.gif

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.