Views: 1491|Replies: 4

how to deal with those mules? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-26 22:26:40 |Display all floors
I can't blieve there are people are so stubborn and he just can't listen to anyone even his family and intimate friends. Really , I have no idea over it and let it be ! I am done!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-27 04:35:32 |Display all floors
i LOVE MULES...and lament natures crime against them ...he ha they can't breed.i like that they are are sooo much smarter than horseys . not given to spookynesss. i can all most read the mind of one. mules are unsung HEROES. i used to run a mill maintain it in and out feed it ...before my boss croaked. there was this one OLD boy that was the last of the mule loggers , i think he was amish and he had a home stead a couple 50 miles away from the mill. thee only customer that ever paid for his logs back.so what if he only used them mules on his own land ,hauled the wood in on a fifth wheeled trailer.the skill required is almost lost. all this gene engineering going on and we still can not un fix a mule. i like mules they are dependable and they have an iron will. if you work them 5 days a week for a year,and try to work they on the 6'th day they wont but if you are late to the stall on a work day then they will have the saddle blanket on already if it is your habit to saddle THEN feed them .but most of all i like their honesty if they can move something and they know it then they will if they can not they wont even try.
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-27 20:14:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1of4x2 at 2012-10-27 08:16
always too many obstacles in the way in practice.

Good morning Diggit, it is 8:11 am. nice to see you still here can you get me a  cup of coffee????{:soso_e160:}        PLEASE,   I say please{:soso_e120:}

Not getting this post: how to deal with those mules?

******Insufficient information******

Beware those who are quick to CENSOR. They are afraid of what they do not know…

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 21:22:26 |Display all floors
1of4x2 Post time: 2012-10-27 20:14
Good morning Diggit, it is 8:11 am. nice to see you still here can you get me a  cup of coffee????{ ...

why? Could you give me a reason for the coffee?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-30 04:45:01 |Display all floors
Diggit Post time: 2012-10-29 09:22
why? Could you give me a reason for the coffee?
reason for the coffee?

Do you believe in love at first avatar? {:soso_e166:}   

Sorry just messing with you…

Forget the coffee its 4:00pm. Now it time for a beer.

Now to turn an insult into something informative.

Do you know where mules come from? Diggit at your age you should, well, when a male donkey and a female horse reproduce, a mule is born. Knowing that a donkey and a horse constitute two different species, does this violate the previous definition of species? No. Specifically, can the offspring also reproduce? In this case, a mule cannot reproduce so, a horse and a donkey are not of the same species. Interestingly enough, the first President, George Washington, is considered the father of mule breeding.

mules.gif

First, let’s clarify what a mule is. A mule is the offspring of a male donkey (a jack) and a female horse (a mare). A horse has 64 chromosomes, and a donkey has 62. The mule ends up with 63. Mules can be either male or female, but, because of the odd number of chromosomes, they can’t reproduce. However, a male mule should be gelded in order to make him a safe and sociable animal.

Except for the long ears, mules look very similar to horses, but their muscle composition is different. Mules have smoother muscles than horses. Think of a football player’s muscle build compared to that of a ballerina’s. Both are very strong, but the mule has greater physical strength for its size, and more endurance. A mule gets its athletic ability from the horse and its intelligence from the donkey. Donkeys and mules have been labeled “stubborn” for centuries, but it is really only an abundance of common sense and a strong desire for self-preservation that might make them inclined to resist. Mules and donkeys actually have a natural attraction to humans. When treated with patience, kindness and understanding, they learn to trust and obey. If they are treated with force and abuse, they are not likely to comply with your wishes. If only a mule could talk, most people would be surprised at how smart they really are!

{:soso__11449499720795018443_3:}

Beware those who are quick to CENSOR. They are afraid of what they do not know…

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.