Author: JustAQuestion

Question about chinese women respect for the elder..   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-29 10:32:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by kzmz8175 at 2012-10-29 10:34

I am sorry for what happened to you. It is not a reason that your girlfriend respect for that old man or not, but the problem comes from your girlfriend herself.

Anyway, good suggestion is that you have to break up with your girlfriend as respect doesn't go againest fidelity. She did before and she may do it in the future with others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 14:00:05 |Display all floors
kzmz8175 Post time: 2012-10-29 10:32
I am sorry for what happened to you. It is not a reason that your girlfriend respect for that old ma ...

Hi.. Thanks...

Sorry, I wasn't looking for suggestions or ideas of how to deal with it.

So you also think that there's no possible circumstance that would make "respect for the elder" a valid explanation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 17:28:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-29 16:16
You inelegantly misanswered me.

I was questioning how she came by her lucre back in CHINA.

Seneca..

now you get my answers wrong..
The money for the house was earned in europe. I am involved in all of it.
The old guy was not involved in her settling.
The foundation has no connection to the old guy.
and the foundation had no influence on her permit.
the change from foundation-visa to a work-permit-visa was initiated and put through entirely by us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 18:46:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-29 17:55
No, wait: you didn't mention TWO foundations; what you were saying is that YOU WERE INVOLVED IN LEGA ...

?

confusing here.. right, I didn't mention two foundations - as there are no two. and I certainly don't have a foundation - I'm a white-collar worker.
She didn't misuse anything, seneca. while being here for the invitation time, we got her an extended work-visa.

calm down.. it's all good on that part.. trust me..
We're losing focus. The Thread is about the "respect for the elder"..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 21:27:58 |Display all floors
pearl1314 Post time: 2012-10-28 15:00
if u really love ur gf,protact her and find out the old man ,and told him ,she is ur gf !if he going ...

3 YES!
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 21:45:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by RENREW at 2012-10-29 21:45
JustAQuestion Post time: 2012-10-29 18:46
?

confusing here.. right, I didn't mention two foundations - as there are no two. and I certainly ...

Rent out your property and move to another city and start again! Only the mentioning of that to your GF might trickle out more usable/ constructive information. Fact is she and later You have to make decisions and you will have to put pressure on that! Such is Life and make sure it doesn't get Sucherer*!

Wish you both all the best!

* Only a phrase I can never forget from a German instructor working for "Danita" in Africa!
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 22:02:43 |Display all floors
tracyliu1987108 Post time: 2012-10-28 11:46
NOOO! That is not the "respect" for the old! Respect is MUTUAL! That girl is either timid or foolish ...

fair point. respect is mutual ........ there're always some jerks out there .........  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.