Author: 1584austin

24% of UK babies born to immigrants   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-26 16:49:05 |Display all floors
Hurdy-Gurdy Post time: 2012-10-26 18:36
Thats another reason why we want to renogiiate the terms of EU membership or possibly exit altoget ...

EU is a dead duck. France will bleed Germany dry. Get out while you can.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-26 16:49:14 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2012-10-26 16:46
That's true yes, But I pay mine....so they should pay some even if they do a deal with the Governm ...

Its the diff between being a little business and a big one im afraid.

As a Starbucks spokesman actually said:  ' Tax is for the little people '

Cheeky bastard !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-26 16:50:39 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2012-10-26 18:36
Sorry to bore u. just got a bee in my bonnet as I have just submitted my accounts to find out my f ...

know the feeling

Brits are just too polite to call a spade a spade nowadays. Or is it illegal?
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-26 16:51:05 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2012-10-26 16:49
EU is a dead duck. France will bleed Germany dry. Get out while you can.

Im up for coming out and UKIP are leading the charge.

But i dont think our government have the balls to actually do it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-26 16:53:35 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-10-26 09:02
You know you're thinking is a little scary.  It reinforces this image of abusive parent/ child rel ...

Yes he's gasping his usual childish sentiments.

So... a group of people who didn't suffer from colonialism because they were not born, get their "revenge" on people who didn't perpetrate colonialism because they were also not born ... I hardly think that's first and foremost on their minds when they emigrate... but anyway...

I'm all in favor of immigration to the UK, people with skills bringing those skills into the country and contributing to the economy. Generally I think the UK has benefited from it; but there are limits.

What often happens, particularly in relation to certain parts of the Asian sub-continent is that we literally have entire families with little to offer coming into the country; and by entire families I mean cousins, grandparents, aunts and uncles - all of whom go on to claim generous welfare payments, most of whom don't speak English, are often hostile to the country that has given them a home and who rarely integrate. They do so because they get housing, healthcare (using that to the extreme) & education.

Meanwhile (and this happened to a colleagues son recently), a gang of Asian lads can beat up a white guy, because he is white; the police response was that there is no point investigating because they wont get anywhere. Yet it's "anglos" who are constantly accused of racism

If that was the other way round Firstcause would be plastering it all over the World Affairs forum - probably whilst fondling himself ofc :p

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-26 16:58:10 |Display all floors
Hurdy-Gurdy Post time: 2012-10-26 18:51
Im up for coming out and UKIP are leading the charge.

But i dont think our government have the ba ...

Farage is a great orator. I heard there are negotiations with the incumbents. Interesting combo. Much healthier than our unholy alliance between the Greens and "Labor".
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-26 17:26:08 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2012-10-26 16:58
Farage is a great orator. I heard there are negotiations with the incumbents. Interesting combo. M ...

I like Forage, he's a straight talker and he's batting for Britain.

He shredded liberal arguments for staying in the EU on a panel in a TV show recently.

The trade argment for staying in is bogus-they buy a lot more from us than we buy from them even though we've never been in the euro.  

That wouldn't change if the value is here.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.