Author: 1584austin

24% of UK babies born to immigrants   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-26 07:39:03 |Display all floors
The empire strikes back!

After thieving, looting and raping for the last 500 years, the Anglos are now trying to stop people getting a tiny tiny amount back from them by legal means!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-26 07:44:11 |Display all floors
london_daily Post time: 2012-10-26 07:39
The empire strikes back!

After thieving, looting and raping for the last 500 years, the Anglos are  ...

What are you talking about?

Stopping what again?

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-26 07:50:05 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-10-26 07:34
Migrants move within the country for seasonal work.  They may or may not be citizens.

Immigrants  ...

Thanks
Don't argue with idiots! They will always win. First they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
When the power of love, overtakes the love of power,  the world will have peace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-26 09:02:31 |Display all floors
london_daily Post time: 2012-10-26 07:39
The empire strikes back!

After thieving, looting and raping for the last 500 years, the Anglos are  ...

You know you're thinking is a little scary.  It reinforces this image of abusive parent/ child relationship.  Getting something back?  How long has it been now?  

I don't know where this thinking is from, but it is kind of demeaning to those countries IMO.

People have pride right?

I don't get why someone would immigrate to a country they despised.  Why sacrifice your own happiness on some useless venture of hate?  You could put that energy towards being happy and successful.  Its the best revenge anyways.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-26 09:29:01 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2012-10-26 02:06
According to official figures a normal hospital delivery costs the NHS about £1,351

Staggering amount......is it really necessary?

But I don't understand this......I mean the Polish girls aren't immigrants because they do not require a visa to visit or settle in the country, they are EU citizens.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-26 09:40:20 |Display all floors

Immigrant Babies Caused the Recessioin?

This post was edited by arthurborges at 2012-10-26 09:43

It's not just the UK. It's true of most developed countries where children are expensive to raise and salaries are down. Birth rates among whites have been falling for the past century there: the only exception was the baby boom after World War II and it lasted only five or six years.

The industrialized countries continue nonetheless to subsidize full-time mothers, wed or unwed, as well as to tolerate illegal immigration because ultimately, a shrinking population means shrinking national power.

However, if you want to understand the recession, you need to look at world finance: there is over USD 1 quadrillion in derivatives out there, i.e. 20 times world GDP. Read up on Henry CK Liu or drop in at ZeroHedge for details: the term "bankster" wasn't invented by a disgruntled alcoholic whose motorhome suddenly got repossessed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-26 09:44:17 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-10-26 09:02
You know you're thinking is a little scary.  It reinforces this image of abusive parent/ child rel ...

Immigrants are by and large grateful to their host country. There are usually few problems with first generation immigrants. The problems arise from the second or third generations who are unaware of the conditions their parents escaped from in their country of origin.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.