Author: voice_cd

What are your expectations for China's new leadership?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-27 01:07:52 |Display all floors

RE: What are your expectations for China's new leadership?

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-10-28 00:38
What are your expectations for China’s new leadership?     

I hope the next in-coming China's leadership will pay more attention to those as listed below, and many, many more .....................

1.   Migrant children make do with no desks

2.   Tough journey for left-behind children
  3.   On the way to school
  4.   Toddlers told to bring own school desk (Page 29/#287)
  5.   Unknown people in China
  6.   Childhood in the landfill site
  7.   Care for vulnerable children
  8.   A day of a Rural Teacher and Her Students
  9.   Students jump out through windows of crowded bus (Page:25/#248)
10.   Children travel on zip-line across abyss to and from school

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-27 01:27:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-10-27 02:02
Kbay Post time: 2012-10-26 23:48
You talk zhit, you darn UK gweilo liar!

Muslims in your country cannot preach their Koran parable ...

your comment shows you do not pay regard to rule of law.....the one haded tool lived in a £1 million house, and probably made £250,000 a year from my taxes! In return, he wants to kill me and my friends.

His 4 or 5 boys are all car thieves......shall I continue? No, I thought not. You do look silly not using a better example don't you think? Keep eating bamboo shoot, Pandas aren't competent on global issues!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-27 01:32:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-10-27 01:43
expatter Post time: 2012-10-26 23:58
Well that is a little naive in that people emigrate to countries where they can earn more not less ...

I like how you are trying to straddle both sides of the fence.naive? yeah right, your response is what is naive!!! All i hear is China the great, laden with trillions in reserve, like the mythical Unicorn.  If chinese are having it large, the world and her dog will be trying to emigrate to China, that is the point. Low wage or not, China is still bottom or near bottom of quality of life etc data.

Your comment suggests that you have never visited UK. Hang out about Westminster and you'd see Ministers walk about..I'd know! There is a building across the street from Westminster where you can see them all. As for PM, yes you won't see him daily but you can still see him. Unlike you however, I have no wish to engage any politician in conversation as they are all thieves and liars

Until folks emigrate en masse to China, you cannot tell me anything on this issue! Chinese are everywhere trying to eke out daily bread! And any student that willingly returns to China is due to end of visa as opposed to choice......
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-27 01:51:56 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-10-27 01:27
your comment shows you do not pay regard to rule of law.....the one haded tool lived in a £1 mill ...

He knows all that, its dem muzzie lawyers that want deportin first.  Costing us zillions in legal aid to defend fat, smelly pigs like Humza.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-27 01:59:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-10-27 02:00
Hurdy-Gurdy Post time: 2012-10-27 01:51
He knows all that, its dem muzzie lawyers that want deportin first.  Costing us zillions in legal  ...

of course he knows but he should know that example weakens his point! Why does the gov allow it? Oh I know, they need votes...muslim vote innit? lol!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-27 02:02:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Hurdy-Gurdy at 2012-10-27 02:05
Bandito Post time: 2012-10-27 01:59
of course he knows but he should know that example weakens his point! Why does the gov allow it? Oh ...

The government are terrified of being branded racist, especially by muslims and we're strung up by human rights legislation that favours criminals not victims.

They've had the home office overuled quite a few times.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-27 02:09:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-10-27 04:46
Hurdy-Gurdy Post time: 2012-10-27 02:02
The government are terrified of being branded racist, especially by muslims and we're strung up by ...

awful.....The problem is myriad.....society is to blame.......money money, etc. Most lawyers aren't lawyers anymore, easy to use bullshit human right law etc....God it is so misused! . Last time I was in court, I wanted to slap Judge but that is another story. If I had a penny for having a barney with some person trying to throw data protection act at me, I'd be abramovitch.

Branded racist? It goes further than that.....look at Social workers, look at most people engaged in jobs artficial created to deal with social 'issues' such as rights of imams to preach death etc. Don't get me started!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.