Author: voice_cd

What are your expectations for China's new leadership?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-26 21:02:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-26 20:52
What? You believe "foreign presses"? Shame on you! You should only believe GLOBAL TIMES, Renmin  ...

Any Western leaders would have been in deep trouble and ultimately out of job.
Let's see how it is in China.

It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-26 22:52:58 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-10-26 21:37
All the crap can come in but for sure lying alcoholics and totally unqualified a$$holes like you s ...

OK, but then all western countries should do the same with non qualified chinese workers. we will give them your adress so you can welcome them coming back home.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-26 23:13:28 |Display all floors
For my part,the weighty task to eradicate corruption that has existed for a long time in China even is developing with rapidly is a tought nut to crack.What is more,In our country and its population accounted for under 20% of the whole population in the world.we can not deny the truth that there have lots of problems which is desperately in need of sorting out in China.For instance,the gulf between the poor and the wealthy is become more distant.the living standard for those who are living in the underprivileged condition can hardly compare with those who are possess of a considerable amount of money.Moreover,employment is also a big headache not only for those who were graduated from the university but also for them who were average persons.In addition,the phenomenon of justice gradually become a sever question......and more and more problems that existed in our country is waitting for solveing.....Of course,It is impossible to vanish those evils entirely and which need a long process.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-26 23:42:31 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2012-10-26 19:56
Humiliation? With such high growth?

Would the citizens of the West suffer the same for similar  ...

Until majority of westrern folks look to emigrate to China and are dying to live in China........I like the fact that I can stroll up to the Prime Minister and yell insults at him without fear of jail! Try doing that in China amongst other things.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-26 23:45:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-26 20:48
I think you were talking about that other guy's family wealth: When, alias "Boa" (according to a M ...

I just don't understand folks that are arguing otherwise.....
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-26 23:58:09 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-10-26 23:42
Until majority of westrern folks look to emigrate to China and are dying to live in China........I ...

Well that is a little naive in that people emigrate to countries where they can earn more not less  .........

Or even get a job when there are none at home ........

And I very much doubt one would get near the PM without an invitation  ............

Unlike a country such as New Zealand where I personally had coffee with the PM in an ordinary CBD cafe  ........

Depends on the security level for that one  ...........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-27 00:04:02 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.