Author: voice_cd

What are your expectations for China's new leadership?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-26 03:37:26 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-10-26 03:31
So why does your country need to fund people to spread lies and gossip via agencies like NED  .... ...

I see...change the topic when you don't have a good comeback.

How you treat your own is the most important judgement of a country.

That was something I agreed with the Chairman on.

Its not about how you treat other countries or enemies....but how you treat your own that shows your humanity.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-26 10:25:40 |Display all floors
more job, less crime ; more rights , less injustice ; more hope , less disappointment... so many aspects need improving

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-10-26 10:56:38 |Display all floors
silva Post time: 2012-10-25 18:25
more job, less crime ; more rights , less injustice ; more hope , less disappointment... so many asp ...

Something all of us want from our governments.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-26 11:04:15 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-10-26 10:56
Something all of us want from our governments.

for now, i just want more money

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-26 11:05:18 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-10-26 03:37
I see...change the topic when you don't have a good comeback.

How you treat your own is the most  ...

My response is a direct reply to your answer and your topic change remark is just retarded   ...................

Why not let people say what they want about their own country?  

And you are talking rubbish as usual ...........  !

Being paid to cause internal disturbance and disruption used to be called treason, but because you guys are doing the paying you call it freedom  ..........

There should be no coercion to cause government change by those who call themselves friends of that country, but as usual the underhanded double-dealing knows no bounds  ………

America should stop interfering and start to understand that not everyone wants puppet show democracy and empty pockets  ........

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-26 11:05:52 |Display all floors
I would like to see the capitalist phase of communism start to cool down as the industrial base is now
firmly in place. It is time for harvest. Increase state owned enterprises by nationalizing more industries.
Drastically increase tax on the rich and use the money to provide national health care and bolster the
social security system. Expand westward by making certain areas the only places non state owned
industries can thrive. These can be harvested on down the road once the west is developed.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-26 11:07:34 |Display all floors
silva Post time: 2012-10-25 19:04
for now, i just want more money

That's very common.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.