Author: voice_cd

What are your expectations for China's new leadership?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-28 19:09:36 |Display all floors
If as happens in the US as a distraction from internal problems, the bravado about the like of Diaoyu are not overdone in the military, China can get saved.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-29 00:18:40 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-10-27 23:33
nein nein nein nil point! it was very much a 'today comment' , says whom?  You won't mount this rea ...
I see you coming......

Yes. I think you 'came' ........ !  

And way too quickly too ...........      

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-30 22:17:21 |Display all floors
My wish:

"divide and conquer"!
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-1 20:30:03 |Display all floors
The new leadership will face with a tough condition, and it is a long run to get through these difficulties.    Foremost, I hope the new leaders in China can carry out new policies and make good differences for people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-4 20:07:54 |Display all floors
i need job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-5 09:13:58 |Display all floors
I would expect attention for the very much discussed subjects (development of the less wealthy and minorities, pollution, safety on the roads, honest administration, etc.), but I add this expectation/suggestion: a very strong investment in everything concernoing the youth, as education, sports and cultural activities. Do more than what you think suitable. China will be paid back for that.
And pay attention that the young do not become a prey of false myth, as I have seen it started to happen. Luxury and the possession of luxury goods is not something of interest for the real rich and wise people. Much better to dedicate onself to improving one's knowledge or the ability of doing something special, and becoming respected and well known for that.
Knowledge is a multiplicator of wealth and can have a huge economic fall-out in the long run.
Mere consumption helps rising the GNP in a certain period of time, but doesn't make a People and a Nation wealthier or better prepared to face future challanges. And we all know that challanges will arive...
Internal consumption must be stimulated, sure, but try to orient those consumptions towards something that represents a self-improvement, not just buying things, very often quickly outfashoned in a short time.
Better to learn how to fly an aircraft than flying in first class to Hong Kong to buy a luxury watch.
The first activity ameliorates a person and boosts a new national industry. The second improves just a lititlle a futile commerce.
This is the opinion of an European who has known both poverty and richness.
My best wishes to the new management of your extremely interesting Country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-26 17:00:37 |Display all floors
I expect the new leadership to settle the Dioayu Islands dispute once and for all.  I expect that our new leadership will not give away even 1 inch of our territory. We have to let the world know that China will not give up even 1 inch of our territory from now on.

I hope our new leadership will give Japan an ultimatum for them to relinquish their claim to the Dioayu Islands within 30 days or we will sever all relationship with them, including economic and diplomatic.

All Chinese citizens will support our Government.

And I urge all my countrymen to stop buying Japanese products until this is settled.  I am proud to say that my household has been Japanese products free for over a year.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.