Author: armia1

WHY BEAUTIFUL CHINESE GIRLS DATE UGLY MEN   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-23 22:29:19 |Display all floors
Real answer: Because Chinese girls don't think they're ugly. Western culture trains girls to want strong, chiseled, powerful men because we've been wired over the generations to think that's what we need. Because, you know, hunters and protectors and stuff. Chinese girls, on the other hand, have been culturally trained to find quiet and smart (so sometimes scrawny) attractive because they're the type of guy who will have a secure job to take care of them financially. It's because our cultures place emphasis on different characteristics.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-25 01:26:25 |Display all floors
pbjam89 Post time: 2012-10-23 22:29
Real answer: Because Chinese girls don't think they're ugly. Western culture trains girls to want st ...

Pbjan,
You can explain why Western man comes to China and very easy to marry Chinese girl?? Most Chinese girls I know want a Western man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-25 02:52:21 |Display all floors
For love, for money, for passport, for mutual interest

now is still hard to understand?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-25 12:39:49 |Display all floors
Here is an ugly men who can not date a beautiful chinese girl.
By the way,I am a chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-25 12:48:55 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2012-10-22 18:50
Nobody loves a person because he/she is handsome or ugly, stupid or intelligent. We love because we  ...

so you are ugly? really? ohhh one less handsome guy on cd forum
I want to exit from CD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-25 12:49:26 |Display all floors
hey,where is the pic? ugly or beautiful,any pics??
I want to exit from CD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-25 12:55:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by hughliuie at 2012-10-25 04:55

For those female members of this forum whose husbands look ugly, you should share your story here. Change your profile picture to when you're looking best. We'll judge whether you fall into "Beautiful Chinese Girls" category.

We want to hear from you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.