Views: 19183|Replies: 41

Do you like to cook every day?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-21 21:59:02 |Display all floors
I visited a friend at the weekend.   I helped to cook. I cook almost every time I go to see her.   So this time my friend asked:"Do you like to cook every day?"  "No, I don't.  I would love to cook 4 times a week only when I'm in a good mood " .  At that moment, I hope to have a family of my own.  I would  also love to cook for family members.    But no sure if I like to cook everyday

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-21 23:15:16 |Display all floors
When I first came to China I was surprised how many men in the couples we know do the cooking......and how many of the women had never learned to cook. Some say modern education takes up so much time that girls do not have the time to spend being taught how to cook by their mothers...... but then how come the men can?

In answer to the question I enjoy cooking so I'm happy to cook every day if necessary. The problem is deciding what to cook.......{:soso_e123:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-21 23:29:29 |Display all floors
man are the better chef ever, they pay more attention to details, they are more patient and more creative, at least in the kitchen whilst cooking......after eating is another story if you know what i mean
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 01:10:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 01:16:28 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-10-22 01:10
and keeps the kitchen cleaner, at least I do.

BUT! seems you don´t have Ayi, or are you too stingy to employ one?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 01:47:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 01:59:03 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-10-22 01:47
Have one of them too, can’t cook western and corners are round for her and I think she has bones  ...

LOL LOL. that goes to my thread: "collection.."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.