Author: laoda1

Russia To Keep Nuclear Arms Ready For Action : Putin [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-23 16:10:15 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-10-23 02:12
are you saying Germany is still ocupied?

in a way that is true US never left Germany , US army is ...

I was talking about Russian occupation of Eastern Europe SMITHI.

Not US bases in Germany.

Do you believe the Russian's were there because East Europeans wanted them there and if so, why did that so radically change once they got the opportunity for it to do so?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-24 04:23:22 |Display all floors
verdane Post time: 2012-10-23 16:10
I was talking about Russian occupation of Eastern Europe SMITHI.

Not US bases in Germany.

and i was talking about US ocupation of Germany and Japan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-24 06:02:35 |Display all floors
New World Order

The Zionist banksters are in control worldwide.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-24 15:19:59 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-10-24 04:23
and i was talking about US ocupation of Germany and Japan.

That's hardly the same thing SMITHI. Certainly not now, and certainly not at the end of the war when Germany and Japan were both aggressor nations. Was Hungary?

btw that'a a very big weapon you have

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-24 17:20:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-10-24 17:24
verdane Post time: 2012-10-24 15:19
That's hardly the same thing SMITHI. Certainly not now, and certainly not at the end of the war wh ...

well of course it is not same i mean it is worst than USSR , Russians left but America never leave land they once invade..be it Germany or Japan or Afghanistan etc etc....i mean they are all over foking planet killing as we speak....but you don't see a problem with it do you?...

you don't see it that way, i wonder how do Afghanis and Iraqis see it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-24 18:38:00 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-10-24 17:20
well of course it is not same i mean it is worst than USSR , Russians left but America never leave ...

My first comment was made because I didn't feel Expatter was giving a full account of the situation by painting the West as sole aggressor.

I don't see a problem?? As it happens i dislike American foreign policy a lot. I don't agree with any of their recent wars, I don't understand why they want to blow Israel and ignore Palestine and I dont understand why they feel the need to interfere in Asia. Clearly with some of those examples there is a problem. So please don't put words in my mouth. With your other examples... perhaps not.

Both Japan and Germany are different issues that could be resolved if those countries wanted a resolution. As they don't, I don't see a problem. True.

Furthermore...the only reason the Russians are not "all over" the places they conquered or invaded is because their own economy ended up such a shambles that they couldn't sustain the huge military machine they had created; they funneled so much money into the military that their general economy and infrastructure ended up a rusty mess, people queuing for loafs of bread whilst all the money went on weapons. It was never going to work (of course there was also the internal pressure to reform - but i'm not assuming the two are not connected). Yes I'm fully aware the US is now suffering from the same deluded overstretch when it should be spending its wealth on things that matter at home.

Back to Russia - its interesting that now the oil is flowing - the investment is once again being directed into nukes and weapons. It seems non of us ever learn.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-25 03:31:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-10-25 03:31
verdane Post time: 2012-10-24 18:38
My first comment was made because I didn't feel Expatter was giving a full account of the situatio ...

As it happens i dislike American foreign policy a lot. I don't agree with any of their recent wars, I don't understand why they want to blow Israel and ignore Palestine and I dont understand why they feel the need to interfere in Asia. Clearly with some of those examples there is a problem. So please don't put words in my mouth. With your other examples... perhaps not.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.