Author: vincent01

Is capitalism awful?   [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-21 19:56:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2012-10-21 20:08

Someone said so:

China's gov and State-owned companies have "Official Workers" and "Temporary Workers". The 2 type of workers are defined by either inside the system or outside the system, not by working years, not by contribution, not by ability.

For example: the "Official Workers" and "Temporary Workers" in China Mobile Company.
For example: the "Official Police", "Temporary Police", and "Chengguan Police" in local gov.

The unfair separation of workers is the fault of capitalism?

Here, Official Workers = "Zhengshi Gong" in Chinese Pinyin; Temporary Workers = "Linshi Gong" in Chinese Pinyin; Temporary Police = "Xie Jing" in Chinese Pinyin.

our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-21 22:06:53 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-21 19:56
Are you trying to prompt us into pityin you for being challenged both physically and mentally?

I cannot remember mentioning a physical disability.....unless it was in jest.

Empathy is beyond the predisposition of a great number of people.......call me biased ........but I include you among those.

So have no fear...pity is not being solicited here.....
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-21 22:37:56 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-21 22:44:17 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-21 23:00:16 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-10-21 22:44
“What Chinese Workers therefore need is MORE Market, meaning more capitalism, in the form of free ...
Brilliant solution, like the German work force pricing them self out of the markets as a result of the unions and now working a 30hr weeks. Wonder why did Angela come to China..?

Say what you like about the Germans......but they still have an economy and industrial base to be envied.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 00:05:10 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 00:07:48 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2012-10-21 18:40
As the workers had no rights to elect union leaders, many game rules ran well in a planned economy ...

In the 60's and 70's the Unions here came to have too much power, the economy slumped and Britain was bankrupt by 1979.

It went a bit too far in the other direction in the 80's, so many industries were privatised and we now have the wrong balance as a result of Conservative dogma.

Anti-Trade union legislation was introduced but we still have the legal right to stirke subject to a ballot of the worforce and Trade Union reps are always elected by the workers.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.