Author: sansukong

How the World Was Bullied Into Silence   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-22 02:07:20 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-10-19 19:22
Part: 2 of 2

How the World Was Bullied Into Silence

So tell me.........why should anyone believe sansukong American Red State propaganda and not believe China's own scientists?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 02:29:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-10-22 02:30

Sansukong

When you and your allies are trying to kill off the human race, why shouldn't good people stop you?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 03:01:30 |Display all floors
THIS IS WHAT SELF-PROCLAIMED 'PATRIOT' REVOLUTIONAR SAID IN A RECENT POST ABOUT CHINA FUMING:

"China fumes?  People doing the selling have to please the people doing the buying.  So, what is all this China fuming business?  China better buck up and stop the fuming and start pleasing the customers if China still wants to sell stuffs ...........   Customers are king. Americans consume, China are the salesmen And earns money from Americans.  How dare you to fume and criticize those who buy your stuffs?"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 03:07:15 |Display all floors

RE: How the World Was Bullied Into Silence

seneca Post time: 2012-10-19 20:36
In another thread, Sans Souci falsely claimed that "30'000 scientists signed the Oregon Petition" ag ...
If you feel bored by the mass of Sans You Gong's misleading "articles" - all of which first appeared in esoteric and occult mags and websites - just go on ignoring his posts.
You have launched a very strong attack on me as misleading. Let me answer your accusations in a form of a simple but direct question.

Did you lie when you accuse the Chinese athletes of STEALING their gold medals at the London Olympics? Were you telling the TRUTH?  Which is the truth and which is not?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 03:16:51 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2012-10-22 03:01
THIS IS WHAT SELF-PROCLAIMED 'PATRIOT' REVOLUTIONAR SAID IN A RECENT POST ABOUT CHINA FUMING:

"Chin ...

That's a disgusting remark by Revolutionar why is he so rude?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 03:18:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2012-10-22 03:19

GLOBAL WARMING IS A SCIENTIFIC QUESTION - CARBON CAPS ARE A POLITICAL-ECONOMIC QUESTION - CARBON CREDITS MUST BE MATCHED TO PAST CARBON DEBITS OF EARLY INDUSTRIALIZED COUNTRIES BEFORE CAPS CAN BE IMPOSED.

Even if carbon emissions should be reduced for some valid reason, the countries with low carbon emission industry and transportation standards of today cannot just impose penalities and fines on developing countries that cannot afford such luxuries, because they themselves were the worst producers of carbon dioxide in the past 2 centuries.  If they have a methodology to measure the carbon dioxide production of any country of today, they must also accept a methodology to measure the carbon dioxide production of their own country in the past two centureis.  Such past emissions of carbon should be considered "Carbon Debits" which would almost necessitate an immediate cessation of their producing any more carbon for the next ten years, and they should not be rewarded for doing what they owe to the world as the debit of carbon was incurred by them in modernising their societies.  Rather, their carbon allowances should be given to the developing countries, keeping the global carbon emission constant or even on a declining path, until such time as the carbon debits of the industrialzied nations have been transferred to and used up as carbon credits of the developing countries.

Since so many factors affect the net concentration and amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, not just human activity but also volcanic activity, the debate is likely to go on for a long while.  

At one time, the proponents of global warming were the minority and were being persecuted or silenced by the opponents of global warming.  Now, it might be the opposite.  Neither side is right in using politics to decide a question of scientific fact.  On this issue, China and America actually stand on the same side.  Neither accepts carbon caps, even though on the scientific side of the debate, China tilts more toward accepting global warming, and America, less.  Now Canada has abandoned the Kyoto Agreement.  Warming up the tundra for agriculture, though, might actually be what Canada is hoping for.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-22 03:31:08 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2012-10-22 02:01

"Chin ...

Many thanks for the feedback. He is a known spineless Boot-licker in this forum all this time. Am I surprised at what he had performed a 180 degree flip-flop and what he had said? HELL .... NO!!!  What a wolf won't say or won't do to get into a chicken-coop!
The-Wolf-Who-Cried-Boy.jpg

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.