Views: 49163|Replies: 64

Dreams, goals, ambitions!   [Copy link] 中文

October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-19 16:20:49 |Display all floors
Hello My friends
My name's Riz. I wish to speak with all of you through this forum. I am a teachers' trainer by profession and I've been working for education for over 23 years now. I also talk about motivation and inspiration as you might have read my first entry on this forum where I had expressed the importance of writing your thoughts to establish a track to your ambitions and goals.

I am here to share dreams, ambitions and goals with you. Some of you might have already achieved your goals that you had set in the past, and others may be working on them. I had set a few goals for me which I achieved. My first aim was to become an international English teacher and trainer and I am living my dream at present. Of course it wasn't easy but I made it. As the way to success is never a smooth one, I accepted challenges and hurdles to get where I wanted to. I only weapons I had to fight against the odds were my strong faith, courage, positive thinking, and a direction which I had set for myself. My next destination is becoming a successful motivational writer and speaker. Our dreams and ambitions keep us alive. And I want to live!

So my friends, here I am with you now. I believe in companionship and positive people. They inspire us and energize us to move forward in future. I have a little experience which has taught me a little about life. It might be helpful to somebody in this forum. I have a lot of energy, a little knowledge and experience.

I hope to hear from you about your ambitions and dreams and want to detail strategies how to achieve them. Feel free to talk to me here.
Much Love,
Riz.
Warrior of Light!

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-19 17:30:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by xilaren at 2012-10-20 20:48

definitely you have the right weapons in life ,you had better teach us .Although I see and face life in a similar way however there are moments when disappointments put me down .
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 18:28:35 |Display all floors
Hmmm.....Difficulties come to all of us but they come to challenge us, and not stop us. Disappontments? No my friend. If you say to yourself' I am disapponted' Than you are. Just replace it with ' I tried but I could not succeed the way I tried. I will change the strategy this time.'

Positive self talk! is the name of the game.
Warrior of Light!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 21:09:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2012-10-19 21:13
Riz Post time: 2012-10-19 18:28
Hmmm.....Difficulties come to all of us but they come to challenge us, and not stop us. Disappontmen ...

The prerequistion of any dream and ambition should be legal and moral. She feels disappoited because she has unrequited affection to another married man while she is married. How come any decent people will encourage her about this?

Dream and ambition might be good for people to live with passion, however it is not bad for people who don't have any dreams or ambition but have a simple life.

The teachings of Daoism, genuine Chinese philosophy, don't encourage people to have many desires, but have a simple life.

If my dream is to have numerous money, and I might work under a lot pressures. Jobs died because he was disturbed by his ambitions.  He died, and his dreams and ambitions were all over.

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 21:28:22 |Display all floors
Riz Post time: 2012-10-19 18:28
Hmmm.....Difficulties come to all of us but they come to challenge us, and not stop us. Disappontmen ...

i would like to know: which sect/cult do you support?
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 21:31:51 |Display all floors
Unrequited love. married man.,  She's married.  Quite a tangled situation. It can be destructive! I am not sure the level of intensity. Only she can change the situation by accepting the reality. When love becomes obsession, it incinerates soul, heart and people go lunatic.  I advise her to focus on herself first since we are the master of our mind, thoughts, and actions. We are the director, producer and the actor of our life. What we are now is the outcome of what we did, planned in the past. We will be what we plan now.

Having no desire is itself a desire.  Being slave of the desires is not desirable but the master of the desires is. I hope I am able to get my point across. I recommend reading about mindfulness and peacefulness in chaotic situation. This keeps us calm, and collected.

'The prerequistion of any dream and ambition should be legal and moral.'  It's true. Morality is the basic virtue.     
Warrior of Light!

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-19 21:35:43 |Display all floors
positive thinking is good, if You set archivable goals, but it is not the only thing that should be done :)

some self-NLP works, as well as "normal" NLP

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.