Author: Dscott

Dating Sites are Never Reliable..What say?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-21 14:38:08 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2012-10-21 06:37
D= stand for dumb Scott. You not paying to talk to the hot chicks on the Chnalove.com. You are pay ...

A little photoshopping goes a long way.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-24 04:15:32 |Display all floors
I tried a bunch of Chinese dating sites and I struggled a lot while finding the love of my life. I also wasted a lot of money. Most of the websites are full of scammers, and one site seemed to be scamming me itself. But fortunately I had the best luck using the website www.Chinalovematch.net.  I found my love who is now my wife on this website. I met lots of real Chinese ladies there, but then on suddenly on my very first contact with my wife it just hit me... like lightening, and she felt the same way. I would also recommend reading the testimonials and success stories first before availing yourself of any services on any site. And don't be in a rush to pay. Take your time to just get to know the site and don't pay until you are comfortable that the site is real and the Chinese women are real.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-31 12:24:25 |Display all floors
I hear you... I have been with Chlove for about 3 years and have had hundreds of letters and have talked to a few. What I have found that the tranalators they use do not tell them everything. If you write in your letter for them to use your email or QQ , or Skype , seems they never get the translation right. The people they use will loose money and the site too. There are alot of wonderful ladies on the site. It is one of the most expensive sites on the planet but the ladies pay alot more than we do. I finally met a wonderful lady and we are now talking on QQ . As she has told me , they do get brain washed. If they wish not to send you real pictures....... move on....  Keep trying , they are not all brain washed. If they really like you , they will find a way. 10 letters is a good limit, it,s fair... It,s not always the lady, the company wants to make money...................... big time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-1 12:10:46 |Display all floors
I don't know why a person would try to choose a mate based on ethnicity. Better to just look for someone whose personality will get along with yours. If she is white? Fine. Chinese? Fine. Black? Fine. Also, you don't even know how big of a culture shock it will be for both of you. Then, flying to see each other, immigration hassles... Don't get into it if you don't have to!

It's like going to the pet store to pay big bucks for a certain breed of dog, when there are dogs being killed every day at the animal shelter. So sad.

if you insist though, why not just go to the nearest Chinatown in a big city, and post and ad somewhere? ;) Then at least, you will have a chance to meet someone in person, who is already probably legal, and will have some idea of your culture.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-7 16:32:31 |Display all floors
hope you find a good Chinese wife soon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-4 11:31:34 |Display all floors
Chnlove is not bad, they have improved services now, so should not be much of concern, I lost my love from the chnlove site because she removed her profile from the site, so I asked chnlove to contact the lady because I really loved here and wanted to invite her and would make travel arrangement etc. I was devestated. It may not be chnlove fault as you know that CIA is reading & intercepting their site so blame the CIA. The US government doen't want chinese to come to US and US citizen marrying chinese girls. There are many stories which Snowden has revealed that CIA is preventing US citizen marrying & developing love relationshiip with chinese. Chinese are great people with great ethics & moral values and they look after their family members. Once you marry a chinese you become part of them they look after you and protect you.

It is the issue of CIA spys who are preventing you, they hate chinese

so so ....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.