Author: Dscott

Dating Sites are Never Reliable..What say?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-19 22:45:28 |Display all floors
emilyttd Post time: 2012-10-19 22:32
in china,there are lots of dating sites ,cause all my relatives want me to find a friend,early this  ...

I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU PAID x000KUAI to chinese date-agent/site if you are chinese
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-20 08:16:33 |Display all floors
A schoolboy error. Think about it, why would a beautiful, sane and employable woman want to join a net dating thing to meet potential madmen?

You ought to have employed your home country test.....is it possible to find love with a pretty, savvy and sane woman in your country on the internet? Buy a train ticket, spend a month in China and bob's yer uncle!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-20 08:18:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2012-10-20 08:20
robert237 Post time: 2012-10-19 10:38
With your writing abilities, your grasp on reality, and gullibility no wonder you lost 'a fortune'.

ha ha, his loss of 'fortune' has eroded his ability to think straight never mind write!{:soso_e129:}
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-20 22:33:14 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2012-10-19 22:45
I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU PAID x000KUAI to chinese date-agent/site if you are chinese

i am chiners,i hadn't pay any money to the date-agent,cause i think it unnecesary to use so much money to find friend in network,maybe you don't know the chinese girl,if she is very beautiful,the standard always in high level,and china also have lots of diamond boys,why do they must choose a foreigner?we have different culture and language,in fact ,most of foreigner 's girlfriend has common look,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-20 22:50:49 |Display all floors
emilyttd Post time: 2012-10-20 22:33
i am chiners,i hadn't pay any money to the date-agent,cause i think it unnecesary to use so much m ...
maybe you don't know the chinese girl,
i do not need to know chinese "girl"...but i know chinese mature ladies....got me?
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-20 23:32:52 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-21 06:37:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.