Author: Dscott

Dating Sites are Never Reliable..What say?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-19 13:42:41 |Display all floors
of course you can't rely on these sites, always have low expectations. when it comes to paying money, don't pay on impulse. the more people pay, the more these scam will be.
(this hidden signature can only be seen by myself)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 13:51:36 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 13:53:12 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 14:27:14 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2012-10-19 12:23
Just exactly how much did you pay, who did you pay it to and what was it that you paid for?

You pay to a Translator in the case of chnlove.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 16:05:51 |Display all floors
Hey.. Thanks for your comments.. well, thanks to some of you anyway. But its not as if this is a piece of cake, to just go to China to find the girl of your dreams. Maybe some of you are gazillionaires like robert237, but I'm just an average guy and live on a budget. Of course its not a vegetable market to choose a girl of our choice just by seeing how fresh she looks, even if you're over there.. but from here what else can you do but use a Chinese dating site?.. We can only rely on the dating websites but yes the more important thing is we should do our research before paying any money to them. @ fatdragon - of course i paid to CHNLOVE.. i paid for exchanging mails and chat.. and translations - all stupidly expensive

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 16:38:53 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 22:32:17 |Display all floors
in china,there are lots of dating sites ,cause all my relatives want me to find a friend,early this year ,when i back to work ,i tried to  look for in dating sites, someboy seems good ,and someone talked with me ,asked my phone number,i gave number some of them  ,but i never received a call from boy's ,instead,i always received call from different dating agent ,they asked me go to dating agent,and if i gave money to them(mybe 6000rmb half a year),they will introduce some boys to me ,i rejested.they deceived not only boys but also girls,not only aboard but also domestic.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.