Canada Quit Kyoto, Must Now Quit IPCC [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-26 17:56:13 |Display all floors

RE: Canada Quit Kyoto, Must Now Quit IPCC

Revolutionar Post time: 2012-10-26 07:26
Blogs and Fox News.
Heartless Institutes and Rat drains.
Blogs and Fox News.
Heartless Institutes and Rat drains.

Note:   When a jackass tries to act as a thinking human being, it can become an extremely halirious event.

Excerpt:
Police suspect two of carbon credit fraud worth CZK 378m
ČTK | 24 OCTOBER 2012
Prague, Oct 23 (CTK) - The Czech anti-corruption police have accused two men of 378 million crowns worth of tax evasion linked to carbon credits trade, for which they would face up to ten years in prison, if convicted, the police spokesman Jaroslav Ibehej writes on their website.

The two say they bought carbon credits on behalf of a company from two Czech firms in 2010 and subsequently sold them to another company.

However, they in fact did not buy them in the Czech Republic but from a foreign company for a price not including VAT. They eventually paid the tax on the sum corresponding to the difference between the price for the fictitious purchase in the Czech Republic and the subsequent selling price, i.e. not for the really completed deal.

"They presented a fictitious transaction with the purpose to reduce the tax duty," Ibehej writes.

Moreover, the Czech firms from which the suspects bought the carbon credits, were not listed in the registry of carbon credit traders, the police found out.

Within the prosecution the police have blocked the suspects' real estate worth 11 million crowns plus bank accounts with about 2.5 million crowns, Ibehej said.

Copyright 2011 by the Czech News Agency (ČTK). All rights reserved.
Copying, dissemination or other publication of this article or parts thereof without the prior written consent of ČTK is expressly forbidden. The Prague Daily Monitor and Monitor CE are not responsible for its content.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-27 00:24:03 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-10-26 17:56
Note:   When a jackass tries to act as a thinking human being, it can become an extremely halirio ...

where in the article says there is no man made climate change?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-27 00:25:40 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-26 21:13
I think Canada is a rogue state.

Any country that does not honour the Kyoto treaty is a rogue.
  1. Any country that does not honour the Kyoto treaty is a rogue.
Copy code
that is the official position of China and Malaysia and all developing countries................but the drain rat will deny it.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.