Author: mywonderland

What can I do in China if I want to give birth to more than two babies?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-19 13:48:37 |Display all floors
Two children are the best

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 15:21:39 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-10-18 17:57
Cut the BS, if you are Chinese should know the law, and the law is one child, but if you have the mo ...

true. if she has enough money,she can just pay for the extra babies. Businessmen in the south(as i know) are doing the same. I think she needn't to worry so much. She can plan the whole thing
I want to exit from CD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 15:30:22 |Display all floors
Don't worry,just make money. If you have enough money, then you can have 2or 3 children, just pay the fine. Everything's gonna be fine. My collegue has had another son 3 months ago, he and his wife are all city hukou, but he managed to pay only 30,000rmb fine, and  invite his "guanxi" for dinner,so everything is solved. A baby is a little person, once it is born, nobody can take it away from you. All you need to do is to pay the fine.
I want to exit from CD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 15:36:53 |Display all floors
Take it easy! Do what you want, and you have to pay that. But it's OK.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 21:36:51 |Display all floors
she konws chinese law very much ,and she know how can give brith anather one,in china ,there are more than 1.4billion people ,one side the government want to developed economic,another side ,government has to rise so many people , government have to  do brith control ,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 21:47:36 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 22:38:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.