Author: mywonderland

What can I do in China if I want to give birth to more than two babies?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-19 12:33:10 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 12:35:19 |Display all floors
Although I agree with what you said more kids will avoid loneliness when you are old,it is not the only way you can choose to avoid it.You can birth one by yourself and then adopt one or more according to your finacial situation.If you don't want to become loneliness in old,you can do like that,taking care of your babies and also be kind to the people near you,such as your relatives ,your friends,your colleagues and so on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 12:38:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 12:40:49 |Display all floors
It is a long story, i can not read off it for several minutes, so base on your topic, i have some suggestion according to the situation around china as i saw.
Yes, the policy request one couple one child.
But, actually a lot of chinese people have two or more children, especially serious exsiting in the rural or country side.
as far as i know, they most want to have a boy, so if the first guy is a girl, they will have birth to one or more till the boy born whatever the punishment, they could be hiding till the child get to birth....and also most of them want to have two children, one girl one boy, so if the mother pregent, they will go to identify the sexuality of the baby even illegally, that is their dream
And on the other hand, if the parents lost their young children, legally to born again if pass the application.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-10-19 12:41:19 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-10-18 20:38
I figured the cheap skate, the CD lets him post whatever calumnious stories about the past of Chin ...

It's a propaganda showcase. If you don't censor him, you won't censor anybody.
The Chinese can come here and see what a bunch of idiots make up a good deal of the west.
It's a win/win for China.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 13:18:26 |Display all floors
Go to oversea, to the countries where no limit for birth.
Of course,it is difficult for you if you don't want to go outside.
But it is true life,we have to do some determination for what you want.
On the other hand,as we all know,a lot of foreign couples don't have any child,but they are happy.too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 13:38:58 |Display all floors

You only have one life to live, live as you dream
It doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are, or where you live; there are no boundaries if two pe ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.