Author: mywonderland

What can I do in China if I want to give birth to more than two babies?   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-18 19:38:00 |Display all floors
There is another aspect.

Your post, dear "mywonderland" is VERY SELFISH

why?

YOU want to have a childs (as many as possible), You can risk financial fines, getting Your life small nighhtmare, when being fired from job etc.

the question is who really would pay the price...
are You sure, that only YOU?!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 21:41:16 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-10-18 17:57
Cut the BS, if you are Chinese should know the law, and the law is one child, but if you have the mo ...

12? You think she's a pig?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 22:38:02 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 22:41:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 22:48:43 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-10-18 22:38
What.. only pigs have 12 kids..? In the animal kingdom 12 is not uncommon and I some Latin countri ...

yes very strange, a married chinese woman posting in a English forum to ask how to have more than 1 baby...

if this is just an IQ question, i'd answer like this:

after having a baby, divorce your husband, marry someone else, and have another baby.

give me some credits.
(this hidden signature can only be seen by myself)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 22:58:49 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-10-18 22:38
What.. only pigs have 12 kids..? In the animal kingdom 12 is not uncommon and I some Latin countri ...

Oh, I remember fish can have more than 12 kids at a time !    

This lady probably truely want to have a litter of kids.  Now, I have an idea, I will reply to her in another post.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 23:10:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by NE_Tigress at 2012-10-18 23:12

I have an idea, don't know if it's workable or not.

Try to find if any of your relatives (or friends) is from an ethnic minority (少数民族). Most ethnic monirities are not restricted in the number of kids they can have, except for a couple of biggest ones that are allowed only to have 2-3 kids. If you can find, try to have the family adopt you as their daughter (or your husband as their son) and you can choose to become a member of their ethnic group. If you are successful, you can have as many kids as you wish !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.