Views: 14760|Replies: 31

International marriage between Asian. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-15 15:47:12 |Display all floors
First,  I am Grace Lee from S. Korea and I am a new comer here.

I recently read on Korea Herald that 8.4 % of all korean marriage  were international marriage on 2003.  That means 1 of every 10 marriage was international marriage.  I was kind shock because that's lots of international marriage to me.

The #1 list which about 15000 marriages were between Chinese and Korean and it seems like will continually increase.....
I like to know what Chinese think about this ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-15 18:18:25 |Display all floors

My opinion:support

Hi, I am doris from Najing of China.

The figures you said show that the communication between South korea and China is increasing and the speed is beyond ever before.It is not bad,isn't it?Asian countris should work together to seek the common development.

The increasing number of international marriage also show that the two counties have the similar culture background.They have the same complexion  at least.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-15 20:54:00 |Display all floors

I'm dating with a Korean girl this weekend... any idea of that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-15 22:11:53 |Display all floors

No big deal.

I'm okay with that...though I'd never marry a Korean man. I'm supporting international marriages, though.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-16 08:01:14 |Display all floors

Amanda ! My opinion about Chinese Man v Korean Man

Chinese men know how to cook Chinese food.
Korean men don't know how to cook Korean food.

I am not only not interesting Korean man, I am not interesting Chinese man, Japanese man.....any Asian man at all......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-16 08:14:55 |Display all floors

Hey, Santiago !

You are very luck man !
You will find out that on this weekend.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-16 08:51:31 |Display all floors

To: Santiago/gracelee - Korean girl

I agree with gracelee; you are a very lucky man. I’ve been blessed with the opportunity to know quite a few Korean girls and they are, caring, graceful, and coyly beautiful. More concretely put, about 80 percent fit the experience I described; however, there is always the exception and that amounts to about a 20 percent failure rate.

Good luck my friend

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.