Author: messi30

Do Chinese People are really friendly to anyone?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-18 18:03:33 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-10-18 19:51
Haha, but the Mongols ruled China only for a small period of time and the Hans soon took over all  ...
If you don't go back to Europe and return the lands to the indigenous people, why shoudl we?

I'm not asking you to leave. I think it is good for China to control TBT and East Turkestan. I just think you should be more accurate about the philosophy. I know, deep down, you are a cynic.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 18:08:55 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2012-10-18 18:00
That's a moot point. Look at the demographics of East Turkestan and it is clear enough that PRC po ...

"making natives second class citizens in their own lands."

That's an unfounded accusation. All the schools are taught in their own languages as well as Chinese languange. And why the hell people can not move around freely in their own country?

I understand that Aussies and Yanks do not even bother to make the indigenous people 2nd class citizens, you simply extinguish them.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 18:23:18 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-10-18 20:08

That's an unfounded accusation. All th ...

That's an unfounded accusation. All the schools are taught in their own languages as well as Chinese languange. And why the hell people can not move around freely in their own country?

I understand that Aussies and Yanks do not even bother to make the indigenous people 2nd class citizens, you simply extinguish them.  

You say "I understand" - this is a sign of good education, Nettie. You separate yourself from a perspective.

In Australia, a huge amount of resource is spent trying to address the disadvantage of aboriginals, who are a very diverse group of tribes and "nations". Many aboriginals only speak English and do not know their genealogy. Other groups only speak their native language, and their elders refuse to develop their society or lands, so that they are disadvantaged, with very high levels of violence, suicide, child abuse and drug/alcohol abuse. Often they die at 40 years of age, from vascular disease. It is sad.

You will have to live with the legacy of Chinese colonialism in "your" lands too. The problem you have now is geostrategic security. China must control the provinces, to be strong. I support this. But there is no point deceiving yourself about what is being done.  
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 18:38:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by NE_Tigress at 2012-10-18 18:41
lebeast Post time: 2012-10-18 18:23
You say "I understand" - this is a sign of good education, Nettie. You separate yourself from a  ...

{:soso_e147:}

You worry too much about China. We are a very united people on the whole. No need to "control" the provinces. If you saw all those protests throughout China in mid September concerning the Diaoyu Island, you will know how united we are from North to South and East to West. Some people say the protests were encouraged by the government, that was nonsense. In fact the government currently has a lot of other things to settle before the 18th CCP national congress. They do not want much distractions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 18:57:51 |Display all floors
{:soso_e147:}
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 18:58:08 |Display all floors
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 19:11:51 |Display all floors
{:soso_e139:}  Zai Jian !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.