Author: messi30

Do Chinese People are really friendly to anyone?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-18 14:41:58 |Display all floors
you got the point ,as a chinese ,I usually think we chinese behaved more friendly and kind to the foreigners than to the chineses strangers or acquaintances we meet in the stree  ,it is a little bit weird but it is true .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 16:07:48 |Display all floors
Actually,all that you saw was not real,but real with your wife.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 16:15:49 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-10-17 20:39
Maybe your wife is too ugly. I don't like to talk with ugly people frankly.

some chinese eat cats
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 16:53:02 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2012-10-18 16:15
some chinese eat cats

So what? Some people think eating pigs are disgusting, some think eating cows is evil and I think your eating kangaroos and crocodiles are also disgusting. Big cats would eat us if they have a chance. I don't eat cats cos I think they are too adorable to be considered food, but I don't think it's a crime for people in some regions to do it if it has been a tradition source of protein. It may change along with time, but we can not force them to stop. Eating cats is much less evil compared with your killing of children and women in Afganistan, Pakistan, Lybia or Iraq.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 17:07:56 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-10-18 18:53
So what? Some people think eating pigs are disgusting, some think eating cows is evil and I think  ...

"your killing"

Like most Westerners, I deplore the killing. Do not confuse the majority of the population with the power structure.

However, I know you fully support annexation of TBT and East Turkmenistan.

And also, I know you like cats, otherwise you might have a BBQ cat as an avatar. But the truth is some Chinese enjoy tigress meatballs with noodles, a traditional source of protein.

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 17:20:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by NE_Tigress at 2012-10-18 17:21
lebeast Post time: 2012-10-18 17:07
"your killing"

Like most Westerners, I deplore the killing. Do not confuse the majority of the po ...

"Do not confuse the majority of the population with ..."
And please also do not confuse a very small cat-eating population with the whole Chinese people.

"However, I know you fully support annexation of TBT and East Turkmenistan."
Tbt and XJ have been the undisputable territory of China since ancient times, much much earlier than your grabbing of the Australian continent from the Aboriginals.   

"some Chinese enjoy tigress meatballs with noodles, a traditional source of protein."
Tigers are animals under first grade protection in China. If you know anybody eating tiger meat or selling/buying tiger products please report them to relevant authority. It will guarantee the culprits many years in prison.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 17:43:12 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-10-18 19:20
"Do not confuse the majority of the population with ..."
And please also do not confuse a very sma ...
Tbt and XJ have been the undisputable territory of China since ancient times

No

The Mongol Khanate invaded Han China and subjugated the han ren. The Mongols have a right to claim TBT and East Turkestan.

But the People's Republic of China is not run by Mongols.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.