Author: messi30

Do Chinese People are really friendly to anyone?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-18 10:38:00 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-10-18 10:27
"I was trying to figure out why Mrs Messy has been so unfortunate."

Probably for the same reasons ...

It's probably too late even for psychiatrists to help them. Best way for them is to go back to kindergartens and start from the beginning again.  

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-10-18 10:44:14 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-10-17 18:38
It's probably too late even for psychiatrists to help them.  Best way for them is to go back to ...

No kindergarten I know of would have them. They're too big now. They'd steal all the crayons, eat all
the lunches, and go to sleep on everyone's nap mats.
And after all that they'd complain that none of the other kids want to play with them any more.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 10:46:25 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-10-18 10:44
No kindergarten I know of would have them. They're too big now. They'd steal all the crayons, eat  ...

And use up other kids' diapers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 11:55:05 |Display all floors
When I attended a meeting with Chinese business men, all are fine and friendly. Then, for work matters, I took my wife with me the second time, they did not pay too much attention to her.
-----------
It's not polite to take your wife together for business. Why not think twice your behavior?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 13:23:17 |Display all floors
Not all ppl of foreign countries ( Americans, British, Indians Janpanese etc...)are really friendly to anyone....
Same theory , not all chinese ppl are really friendly to anyone.
Everyone needs  friendliness from locals when they are outside their own countries....
If i were in a foreign country and happened to meet someone unfriendly. I would just stay away from them and ask those friendly ones for help or sth.
When you know more, you know less. Happy-go-lucky ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 13:28:18 |Display all floors
I would say that Chinese people likes to treat foreigner well. In terms of respect and courtesy because they want to put an image that Chinese people are good. Chinese people love to have foreigner as friend. In terms of business also, Chinese people like to have foreigner in their business.  This is such a pathetic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 13:32:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by mezhen at 2012-10-18 13:32

you are lucky,because your wife who is friendly, open minded...
why something happen?may be because you meet someone that's  introverted.so they choose another ways to solve it .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.