Views: 1590|Replies: 1

education [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-16 23:43:39 |Display all floors
I was assigned in a high school to be as one PE teacher during the period of my educational practice.and several classes has been distributed and I have to manage those classes in a few weeks.At the outset and their original teacher told me that the class which was appointed to me were the worst among all of other classes.Yeah,one week has been gone and I also have experienced.Indeed,It was really a big headache to organize whole of them well in the class.However,today,one of my classmate who was absent on account of reasons,consequently,I replaced him and I gave one class for him.I was also informed that the class he managed was the best one in their grade.To tell the truth,what my deep impression is the difference between the two different class that was belong to the uniform grade.My friends,may this kind of approach that to divide into several ranks according to students` marks tend to be not a fresh in those middle school.But as far as I am concerned,this type of measures seemed not be an available in the process of teaching.which would lead to a sort prejudice to a considerable extent.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-17 16:39:33 |Display all floors
To tell the truth,what my deep impression is the difference between the two different class that was belong to the uniform grade.My friends,may this kind of approach that to divide into several ranks according to students` marks tend to be not a fresh in those middle school.

So, in China (or in your school) students are differentiated by their grades? That doesn't sound too good, we wouldn't do that in the west. Sure, it may help the good students a bit but it hurts all the other students A LOT.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.