Author: voice_cd

The wish you have no chance to fulfill   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-17 14:47:53 |Display all floors
The wish i have no chance to fulfill is that i couldn't live with the guy i deeply loved.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-17 19:16:53 |Display all floors
i don't know what to say .
it is so sad ,that is nothing in my mind .
it means my life is empty  so far ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-17 20:13:40 |Display all floors
My grandma(mama's mother) had been looking forward to seeing me as a college student and being a outstanding one of her offsprings. It's a shame that she didn't wait for the day I got the access notice to a university. it hurts me everytime I think of it.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-17 20:50:01 |Display all floors
I do think it's perhaps a better result you have wishes that don't have chance to make them true. As for me, it's pity that I have no chance to fulfill my promise to my girlfriend that flying to Maldives for a journey. and the reason? cause she have already become my ex.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-17 22:48:01 |Display all floors
May a large portion of us always see what we can not abtain in a specific perid as a great pity.So do i.something I have not cherished before and when it has gone away with time,may I was came around to realized my fault that did not treasure something that is virtual meaningful for me.....

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-18 06:04:29 |Display all floors
I had never told my sister how much I loved her when she was alive.I showed that with deeds but now that I do not have her  I feel the intense need to tell her or to have told her how much I loved her.Who knows ,she may needed to hear that from me.{:soso_e109:}
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-18 09:36:07 |Display all floors
I  wanna be  an  english  teacher,but   now  i'm an  office worker of  human resources department。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.