Views: 8091|Replies: 26

what makes you most unforgettable in your childhood?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-16 16:46:41 |Display all floors
what makes you most unforgettable in your childhood? i mean you willl never forget that thing in your whole life.
i will share mine first.
when i was a little girl at age of about 6, i dont remeber the exact age,i went back home from school.it was rainny and windy.i held an  umbrella.when i passed a vacancy area.The wind was so strange that my umbrella turned inside out.i didnt let it go and held firmly because my mum would be blame on me.i was brought into an  irrigation canal.After that,i dont know what had happened.i asked my parents several times what had happened after i was unconscious.but they didnt get me a clear answer.
that's my most unforgettable story in childhood, a little tragic.
you?
what about
be strong be happy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-16 21:00:35 |Display all floors
summer vacations. a lot of games i could play with my friends.
(this hidden signature can only be seen by myself)

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-17 03:34:55 |Display all floors
I did some naughty things .I blame myself for what I did to my little cousin.I put a small hill of salt on his face as he was sleeping.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-17 09:26:20 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-10-17 03:34
I did some naughty things .I blame myself for what I did to my little cousin.I put a small hill of s ...

put salt on someone's face i never do that
be strong be happy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-17 11:10:16 |Display all floors
i watched my teacher having sex with her co-worker inside classroom...when i'm 7 yrs old~
too bad no iphone that time...if not i'm sure gona record it and post it~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-10-17 13:03:22 |Display all floors
The Lionel train set I got when I was about 6 years old. It was a lot like the one in this picture only mine had trestles instead
of a cross section to make the figure 8. I remember shorting out the track once and the transformer started smoking.
My mom freaked out but it at least is piqued my interest in electricity. That and sticking a key into an electric outlet once. {:soso_e113:}

Lionel train 1.jpg

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-17 19:06:56 |Display all floors
408945969 Post time: 2012-10-17 09:26
put salt on someone's face i never do that

that was really criminal.If my  own child had done that I would have hung her from the ceiling .
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.