Author: Charlotte2012

Why do foreigners date ugly Chinese girls?   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2012-10-16 15:34:26 |Display all floors
First, in most foreigners' eyes, almost all Asians look exactly the same. So they cannot distinguish beauty from ugly girls. Those with distinct facial features are deemed beauties for they are easy to rememer.Second,  Asians give them the impression of short figure, collapsed nose and round face. This is the distinct image of Asian women.   Third, European and US women are tall, even more stout.  Asians are relatively skinny, which does not meet their aesthetic standard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-16 15:43:30 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2012-10-16 12:27
This is another one of those sweeping over-generalizations.  Actress Maggie Cheung had several weste ...

"Why not ask why young and pretty girls prefer old and ugly Chinese men?"

MONEY

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-16 15:44:07 |Display all floors
linda_sun Post time: 2012-10-16 15:34
First, in most foreigners' eyes, almost all Asians look exactly the same. So they cannot distinguish ...
First, in most foreigners' eyes, almost all Asians look exactly the same. So they cannot distinguish beauty from ugly girls. Those with distinct facial features are deemed beauties for they are easy to rememer.Second,  Asians give them the impression of short figure, collapsed nose and round face. This is the distinct image of Asian women
Linda, sorry to say: that´s first time that i see you writing nonsense, sorry.
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2012-10-16 16:04:19 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2012-10-16 15:44
Linda, sorry to say: that´s first time that i see you writing nonsense, sorry.

Why did you say nonsense? Any different opinion?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-16 16:05:10 |Display all floors
In truth everyone has their own idea of beauty. Some men like curvacious women some like slim. In the west some prefer blonde to brunette, some like blue eyes, some brown. Life would be very boring if everyone had the same criteria.

I didn't set out to find a Chinese wife, we found each other when she worked as my guide/translator. It wasn't looks it was personality that attracted me to her. She had no desire to leave China so she wasn't looking for a ticket to escape. Maybe it was the big nose she found attractive {:soso_e123:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-16 16:10:06 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-16 16:12:09 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-10-16 16:10
Are you talking in behalf of all the round eyes Spätzle eaters..? I for one not so blind and can  ...

Not the Cantonese.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.