Author: Charlotte2012

Why do foreigners date ugly Chinese girls?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-16 02:58:36 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-10-16 02:53
I will tell you.Because we can not distinguish who is ugly and who is not.Before coming to China I c ...

haha me are also that also

I lived in China for 9 month. I can't not tell Chinese, Hong Kong, tawaninese Singapore or other Asian races.

Really is not easy

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-16 04:05:02 |Display all floors
mier_segal Post time: 2012-10-16 02:58

I lived in China for 9 month. I can't not tell Chinese, Hong Kong, taw ...

now I am zhuanjia
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-16 07:08:31 |Display all floors
They're all delectable on their backs.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-16 07:34:05 |Display all floors
mier_segal Post time: 2012-10-16 02:58

I lived in China for 9 month. I can't not tell Chinese, Hong Kong, taw ...

some can be identified...but some need to listen to their slangs...

Chinese in China kinda got more slanted eyes than most other Asian Chinese, and much fairer in skin...they tends to be more rough in actions...talks are loud...their slangs is like every word spoke with your tongue doing "R"....

Hongkies eyes are bigger...and they usually speak Cantonese...most skin color same as Chinese in China tho...

Taiwanese are really difficult to differentiate from Chinese in China...actually they are the same in appearance, but most are soft and gentle especialy girls...slangs same with "R" but most sentence end with "Oh" word expression"...e.g. "I feel hungry Oh"..."how are you Oh?"...

Chinese from Malaysia or Singapore...mostly got darker skin color...mixed languages spoken...its like you will hear them speaking in Mandarin + Cantonese + English + Hokkien or Hakka in their sentences...=.="
and they don't have the "R" tongue word sounds...recently found out that, most of them are bigger size than average Hongkies...average at 5"8' - 6"1'...

盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-16 11:51:44 |Display all floors
This is a false lies!!!!!!! I see the Foreign Man always get the best Chinese girl!!!

Chinese girl who cannot find Western man is jealous of Chinese girl who can find Western Man.
Chinese man who see Chinese girl with Western Man is very angry and humiliationed like cuckold.

In reality, the foreign Man find the most beautiful Chinese girls

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-16 12:27:54 |Display all floors
This is another one of those sweeping over-generalizations.  Actress Maggie Cheung had several western boyfriends.  Do you consider her physically ugly?   Why not ask why young and pretty girls prefer old and ugly Chinese men?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-16 12:36:45 |Display all floors
I have been told by Lao Wai males that they think Chinese men date the ugly girls.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Don't argue with idiots! They will always win. First they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
When the power of love, overtakes the love of power,  the world will have peace.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.