Author: ttt222

China’s ‘Leftover’ Women   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-16 07:47:46 |Display all floors
mier_segal Post time: 2012-10-16 02:50
I think China girl is very pretty

yes they are~
but i find foreign ladies are more attractive tho...

its kinda weird though...that ladies in China thinks that after 27yrs old are leftover...@.@...doesn't make sense...they all just calculated that by 27 must got married so in the coming 3 yrs could bear child before reaching 30yrs old...because according to whatever science that after 30 yrs old child bearing for women is difficult and risky...=.="

And once a “leftover” woman finds marital bliss, what should she do if her husband has an affair?

The Women’s Federation comes to the rescue, with the headline, “Faced With A Marital Crisis, Women Need to Improve Themselves”:

When you find out that he is having an affair, you may be in a towering rage, but you must know that if you make a fuss, you are denying the man “face” ... No man is capable of spending a lifetime being loyal to an outmoded wife who never changes ... Try changing your hairstyle or your fashion. Women must constantly change for the better.

In short, it’s the woman’s fault for refusing to get married, and once she is married, it’s the woman’s fault if her husband has an affair. Of course.

it got nothing to do with woman's fault...its "that" man's fault if he got affairs...=.="
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-16 11:47:19 |Display all floors
If these Chinese woman come to USA or UK the woman can find the Western husband inside 24 hours!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-16 12:40:17 |Display all floors
In short, it’s the woman’s fault for refusing to get married, and once she is married, it’s the woman’s fault if her husband has an affair. Of course.

So it's all the fault of the wife if the husband screws around with mistresses...China has regressed back to feudal thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-16 18:35:41 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2012-10-15 17:37
now i go to nightclub to see/find/check the "one and only" leftover, progressive, one-night-stand  ...

" leftover, progressive, one-night-stand "women
-progressive=open here, you can understand it
I want to exit from CD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-16 18:38:14 |Display all floors
lil.azngurl Post time: 2012-10-16 11:47
If these Chinese woman come to USA or UK the woman can find the Western husband inside 24 hours!

i saw this same post 3 times, all posted by you? marriage-in-24h, divorce-in-24h, britney spears in 72h, right? short marriage is a waste of time,or only an experience to "learn" about marriage? think twice before anybody marry
I want to exit from CD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-16 18:40:53 |Display all floors
deeds61 Post time: 2012-10-15 19:32
No one is left over unless they want to be. I am older then most here, but feel I have something to  ...

sorry to ask, but i've been wondering: in this photo of yours,it's an old lady? Or,it's you?
I want to exit from CD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-17 06:12:38 |Display all floors
My pic here is a man in a yellow T-shirt

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.