Author: sunnylin01

Thierry Bornier - The Stunning Landscape of China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-19 15:44:11 |Display all floors
ok i got off on a tangent but possibly you could know what i mean.
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 15:50:33 |Display all floors
terrific pics and yet .... some thing is missing. i know what it is. independance. what a large word for all it means it should be bigger,

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-10-19 15:54:25 |Display all floors
scrotymcbugerba Post time: 2012-10-19 15:33
some of my best memories are as follows ; my uncle bill followes OUR  body type of being big and gen ...

Seeing is believing, as a Chinese proverb goes. I don't think nothing wrong with that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 16:44:46 |Display all floors
the things i could teach you to build.. i would like to post G code . or tool path binary . i think the moderators will not let me .it sure is messed up . you chinese make some of the bestt micro controllers in the whole wide world.
BUT g code is a means to an end and you and I ARE NOT COMPUTERS so i can tell you how to build the last thing you will ever need to.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 16:52:29 |Display all floors
but that is for another  wall to be written on and it it NOT  fair to make light of these pretty pics .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.