every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-10-19 14:25:25 |Display all floors
scrotymcbugerba Post time: 2012-10-19 14:09
I reward this thread . beatiful pics

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 14:34:49 |Display all floors
i like the best  the irigated farm land. i can not explain but i will try . in arizona   MY  eye balls could have a chance at gazing on things that are far a way. in a city environ i feal mentaly miopic.?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 14:41:24 |Display all floors
scrotymcbugerba Post time: 2012-10-19 14:34
i like the best  the irigated farm land. i can not explain but i will try . in arizona   MY  eye bal ...

You may take a break from city life and get a taste of country life. Or just enjoy the beautiful senery, you'll be relaxed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 14:59:41 |Display all floors
yes you are right and as my grandma would say bless you child... but it is more... for ME i have better than 20/20 some would say WTF you got air force millitary police and water barons on both branches of your family tree .so what ? i ran from my families money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 15:10:47 |Display all floors
scrotymcbugerba Post time: 2012-10-19 14:59
yes you are right and as my grandma would say bless you child... but it is more... for ME i have bet ...

You don't seem to worry about money. Then get relaxed and enjoy your life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-19 15:33:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by scrotymcbugerba at 2012-10-19 15:42

some of my best memories are as follows ; my uncle bill followes OUR  body type of being big and gentile and by gentile i mean this man is sooo smart. but few will he talk to in his gentil voice he could of had the world record for  ridding a wheelei on a jap bike but for me.on the handle bars  .yes it IS TRUE . he would start me off on the gas tank. so when he floated between second and third he had  a place to put me . there was nobody more on top of the world than when my uncle would lock up that front wheel and let me climb from the tank to the handle bars. and i would sit up there looking over  our cotton fields and orange orchardes.he could ride miles that way. i have personaly seen my mother who i thoutht was so mild mannered kick the living snot out of her younger brother for that very same reason.   YEAH  i was born with what my family calles THE FLEET VOICE; all very spooky but true. i have been angry before  and i have a way of saying so where my eyes  I HAVE BEEN TOLD GO FLAT BLACK AND DO NOT REFLECT LIGHT. i can only accept the truth of the matter or not but it is hard because i only know the truth of what my own eye balls tell me.i am not a vain person .i am a student of the dynamic circle . and for being a ZEN art  of  life

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.