Views: 3999|Replies: 0

Inspirational Thoughts...For all of us! [Copy link] 中文

October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-10-12 16:29:27 |Display all floors

Inspirational Thoughts   - By Riz Qamar

I write to seek That greatness in me. I write to find the purpose of my life. All of us are born with That greatness. The idea is to dig in deep and unearth that greatness and spread it to others. Confidence is next to discovering those virtues, talents your inner voice and the uniqueness you’re born with. Nature does not create anything or anyone without a purpose. Once that purpose is revealed upon us, we start growing and evolving. Those who fail to find that purpose keep sailing in the ocean of life like a ship without a rudder, leading to nowhere.

Digging out that greatness from within is above our everyday rituals. One must not ignore those rituals. One must run the errands. One must get to the workplace on time. One must go grocery shopping, pay the bills, pick and drop our kids to and from school. One must perform all those roles that we’ve chosen to play in life. May it be the role of a husband, wife, employee or a boss. Greatness is to ‘know thyself’. Life is a temporary resort. It’s short-lived. So, discover That genius within yourself which is in-built. Pay attention to your inner voice, the call from your heart! Listen to it very carefully what it demands. Follow the message and you will find your REAL self! You will live your life, Real life after you find yourself. Find out what you love to do, rather than you have to do. Live your dream and not anyone else’s dream! Indulge yourself in a kind of life that never wears out, a life where you don’t have to wait for weekends.

Have an ambition in life. Ambition is a powerful force. It leads you on the right course to the good life. It turns hopeful wishes into reality. Having a dream and then visualizing that dream is ‘Nirvana’. It’s a state of ecstasy and pleasure we always look for. One has to be hungry to empower one’s potential prowess. This hunger will lead us to the dream and ambition that we have set forth. ‘Everything is within my reach. Everything is possible. I am destined to succeed!’. Say this to yourself everyday many times. This mantra is very effective. It reminds you of That greatness you possess and infuse you with energy.

We must make full use of all our resources in order to achieve our goals. We must get to the libraries. We must approach Those people who have achieved what we want to. We must study those websites which contain the info we need to get to our destination.  Remember! If you seek, you Shall find! I must find those folks who have been on the path I am on now. They know. They will tell me.

Les Brown says, ‘ The problems in your life come NOT to stop you, but to challenge you. They come Not to stay but to pass’ So, we’ve got to play the warrior of light in the quest of that purpose. A warrior who fights against the odds, swims against the stream, and treads on the rough terrain to make his dream come true. We’ve got to smile at whatever life throws at us, good….or bad!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.