Author: sansukong

The War On Democracy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-14 01:27:23 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-13 21:00
I stick by my "lies" because they keep your s ku nk brain busy until the day you expire! I have lo ...
I stick by my "lies" because ....................

So, you have now admitted to be a LIAR? When is that one time you don't lie? Can't remember? Are you to be trusted ever again? Or, you would like to change your mind again and say you are telling the TRUTH about the Chinese athletes STEALING their Olympic gold medals?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-14 12:58:49 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-14 12:36
My posts are as justified as yours. We in China cannot access the websites the OP wants viewers to ...

That's unless you use a proxy, which as far as i know many do use.

Anyway, i have no personal disagreement with you Seneca. I just don't like it that 90% of the topics in here tend to not last even 2 pages before they become about personal disagreements like the one that you obviously have with sansukong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-14 13:08:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-14 11:38
As for your lying, yes, I admit that you are a reckless and regular liar. The proportion of lies t ...
As for your lying, yes, I admit that you are a reckless and regular liar.

Just prove that I am lying when I specifically accuse you of lying when you slandered the Chinese athletes of STEALING their Olympic gold medals. Were you lying then?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-14 16:03:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-14 13:40
I agree that there is a nasty tendency in our forum to waylay posters and to derail their threads. ...
To have him post here is akin to having a member of the Falun Gong sect advertise in this forum.

You LIAR! You have being a strong critic of the Chinese authorities of clamping down on religious practices. Prove that I am a pro-Falun Gong!

You have being caught telling LIES with your pants down over and over again!

Simple, just prove that I am lying of accusing you of LYING about the Chinese athletes of STEALING their Olympic gold medals. Did you not lie about it?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.