Author: sansukong

The War On Democracy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-12 19:07:42 |Display all floors
honkam Post time: 2012-10-12 12:53
Well all what you said is true, the majority of the public knows it to be so,  but with disinforma ...

You are spot on my friend Honkam.

The high concentration of capital made a mockery of what is called "democracy". The poor voter casts one vote and so does the tycoon, but only the tycoon can change government policy.

The case of the formula one boss, delaying the banning of tobacco adverts on racing cars, is a prime example of this inequality.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-12 19:47:54 |Display all floors
seektruth101 Post time: 2012-10-12 15:10
what war on democracy?

yes, what is this "war on democracy"

liberal democracy is an epiphenomenon to wealth

inevitably, if China continues to increase its wealth, then redistribution to the workers (who earned it) will lead to a more prosperous population

in turn, the populace will have greater power

democracy is the result

China will become a great democracy simply because it must
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-13 01:52:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Lucius-Annaeus at 2012-10-13 01:52
lebeast Post time: 2012-10-12 19:47
yes, what is this "war on democracy"

liberal democracy is an epiphenomenon to wealth

I think not, the people play a big role in how their democracies are shaped and many of them are as hypocritical and greedy at heart as the big Capitalists they pretend to despise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-13 01:55:06 |Display all floors
honkam Post time: 2012-10-12 12:53
Well all what you said is true, the majority of the public knows it to be so,  but with disinforma ...

During the early 70s , the uk was losing the manufacturing industries,basically the country wasn't

making any thing and losing jobs left right and centre

That was their own fault because they were ignorant, lazy and greedy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-13 20:34:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-13 20:30
...and the extremely high concentration of wealth and power in the Communist Party plus an assorte ...

Oh dear!.....Seneca is back with his words of......... wisdom.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-13 20:44:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-10-14 00:18
seneca Post time: 2012-10-13 19:28
You idiot can not post a single thread without resorting to posting illegal links!

What a disservic ...
What a disservice to all the viewersbased in China!

Indeed, the {:soso_e174:} you have being defecating in this forum and not forgetting the lies you have told about the Chinese athletes of STEALING their Olympic gold medals.
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-13 22:08:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-13 22:00
I stick by my "lies" because they keep your s ku nk brain busy until the day you expire! I have lo ...

Seneca i don't understand wtf do your posts in this thread have to do with the topic of the thread. Please try to be on topic.

By the way, nice thread... at least the first page of it. Democracy nowadays is just plutocracy, it's as simple as that.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.