Author: cd_moderator

Congratulations to Mo Yan winning Nobel Literature Prize!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-12 00:13:25 |Display all floors
tracyliu1987108 Post time: 2012-10-11 22:29
You read his works? I only learned some of his articles in high school books.  He is the 1s ...

Pity? I don't think so. The classical Chinese literature shine itself without any foreign glory. And now more and more foreigners are fond of Chinese culture, as China is rising in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-12 06:29:50 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2012-10-11 22:26
The nobel prize only honours achievments in recent years - and when "the journey to the west" was  ...

You also think Journey To The West deserves a Nobel? I'm surprised because for foreigners, maybe not easy to understand why there are sooo many monsters to beat in that norvel, and all the Chinese gods&godess in the norvel, Would it sound strange to westerners? But Journey to the West is very rich in the description of beautiful,fairy-like sceneries,and vivid story telling. The film is popular among kids(chinese kids), me too when i was a kid, because it sounds fascinating to kids and leave them with imagination, a beautiful feeling about life and the world. When I grew up, when watching the same show on TV, I still feel it's quite a pleasant drama to watch        
I want to exit from CD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-12 09:12:55 |Display all floors
Congratulation China for your 4Th Nobel! after Dalai Lama (tbtan so citizen of China), Gao Xinjiang and Liu Xiaobo......

sunddenly, Nobel is no more a jew sionist group servicing the anglo agenda ...lol when I read all the dumbs who were splitting on Norway not so long time ago!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-12 10:04:07 |Display all floors
life and death wearing me out, i will try to read the book....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-12 10:23:36 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-12 13:38:10 |Display all floors
It's honor for our courtry .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-12 14:31:13 |Display all floors
tracyliu1987108 Post time: 2012-10-11 21:47
Congratulations! His writing is not the best for Chinese people, but to get Nobel prize is still a g ...

yes, finally we have a Nobel prize laureate.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.