Author: Diggit

Do women just care about men’s money?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-17 09:07:20 |Display all floors
Diggit Post time: 2012-10-16 14:41
According to your logic, Chinese women should marry ATM lol:

If the ATM has advanced robotics and AI, the children would be superior cyborgs!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-17 11:02:36 |Display all floors
Zeolite Post time: 2012-10-16 10:38
a man who can make lots of money has good genes.  Chinese women should continue to seek out such men ...

so you mean those rich corrupted officials, robbers, theft, war mongers, rich rapist or whatever...are good genes?
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-17 11:04:33 |Display all floors
Zeolite Post time: 2012-10-17 09:02
Marry a poor man and your kids will be stupid, and your trash husband will probably beat you.

a poor man who is wise and high IQ, but chose to live a life as normal and satisfied with what he had...
or those poor man who are wise and high IQ, but due to unfortunates are bad genes?
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-17 11:19:00 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-17 13:42:21 |Display all floors
I really like your post and it is true also. But like 2 faces of coin they are also girls who always run after money. U don't see those ugly fat guys with 3-4 beautiful girls. Do you think that they are in love with that ugly guy?  Pretty much everyone will say that ugly fat must be rich.What is your take?? But after all everyone has the desire to live a better and a happy life. So.... they are right in their way.

Regarding the performance in bed.. I am sorry that u met with those low performing guys.. lol..  For me my girl friend is getting tired when i am still as hard as rock... Size doesn't matter if one know how to perform the job.. trust me!!!! The big ones are for show off and will not really satisfy you that much unless u prefer some pain... if u are looking for size make sure you touch his pocket..lol.. anyway..... i like ur post and i was laughing a lot while reading... thanks for that..cheers...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-17 13:47:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-17 19:00:27 |Display all floors
mins-hurts Post time: 2012-10-17 13:42
I really like your post and it is true also. But like 2 faces of coin they are also girls who always ...

yes, some are materialistic ,but men also are the same as they just outlooking animals towards women.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.