butterflyin Post time: 2012-10-12 18:07
are you serious?

have you ever met a serious pig?
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-16 08:30:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by slimpanda at 2012-10-16 08:32
Laowai2? Post time: 2012-10-11 17:41
Wow so bitter. You and your friends seem to have made some unfortunate choices. And why is it always ...

Very much agreed~

you and your friends just "looking for the right at the wrong"...not only you and your friends...those men that you complained about that they complained about women in such manners that you described...they too same with you..."looking for the right at the wrong"...resulting many bad experiences...so most of them came to the conclusion as you did...that women are after money...

To Diggit:

I've seen many women basically just ONLY have money or rich guy in their minds...trust me..there are many...they will do anything possible to get that rich guy even by offering their body and being a mistress destroying other people's marriage...trust me...there are many~ why i know?...I'm previously a P.I. for your information...

what is their reason of doing so? Well..honestly...they giving the same reason as you did on #2...
Do you think that women don’t invest anything?
And do you have any idea how much it costs a woman to be beautiful?
How much is cosmetologist?
How much, damn them, the good stockings are?
Or at least the tights?
So, here you are! First give her something and only after that open your mouth!
Do you give much? Can you offer something, eh?
Are many of you able to provide? Are you, boys?
Come on, let’s finally face the truth.
Are many of you able to help your woman, when she needs it? Can many of you provide for the whole family alone?
Yeah, of course! Really, haha!
This is why majority of our women work. Because most of men are not able to feed the family by themselves alone.
How should we give birth from you?

We are mercantile, you say? No, it is not mercantilism! This is a normal instinct  - to evaluate man by his abilities. Because this man might potentially become the father of her children, and he will have to provide them. Have to.
And in the end, the main function of male is to be strong, to earn and be able to defend. And not just in words.

But seeing another idiot who only tells the tales, you know that woman can’t even be pregnant from him, because he is neither able to feed her nor the baby while she is on maternity leave.

Exactly the same i would say...
You sounds like them too...so i guess you are one of them, that you too looking for money...but again, they will not admit...and i assume you will not admit too...not until i found evidence from my P.I. surveillance...

cheers~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-16 10:38:39 |Display all floors
a man who can make lots of money has good genes.  Chinese women should continue to seek out such men.  west wants china to fail, so it tells women to marry  poor stupid chinese men.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-16 14:41:49 |Display all floors
Zeolite Post time: 2012-10-16 10:38
a man who can make lots of money has good genes.  Chinese women should continue to seek out such men ...

According to your logic, Chinese women should marry ATM lol:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-16 14:49:23 |Display all floors
Diggit Post time: 2012-10-16 14:41
According to your logic, Chinese women should marry ATM lol:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-16 16:11:32 |Display all floors
Zeolite Post time: 2012-10-16 10:38
a man who can make lots of money has good genes.  Chinese women should continue to seek out such men ...

A man who makes lots of money could be a thief, a scam artist, have good guanxi/family connections or just be very lucky. I don't think genes have much to do with it. A successful business man does not necesarily make a good husband........ but if only the money is of interest then I guess it doesn't matter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-17 09:02:26 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2012-10-16 16:11
A man who makes lots of money could be a thief, a scam artist, have good guanxi/family connections ...

Marry a poor man and your kids will be stupid, and your trash husband will probably beat you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.