Views: 2792|Replies: 4

The kid behind the 022 FAC (Sorry, in Hanzi. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-10 14:19:08 |Display all floors

022导弹艇的设计师竟然是个大美女

2008年深秋,某海域大型实兵实弹演练。外形设计独特,航速高、火力强的某新型快艇首次亮剑,就成为瞩目的焦点。这型快艇的设计者,就是杨屹。当1997年元旦,杨屹接手这个项目时,大家都认为世界各国新型驱护舰、潜艇和作战飞机陆续列装,快艇逐渐淡出视线,搞快艇搞不出什么名堂。然而,杨屹却坚持自己想法并最终取得了成功。该项目最终获得军队科技进步二等奖。

1970年出生的杨屹,现任装备研究院某研究所副主任。20多年来,她主持完成的科研项目获军队科技进步奖一等奖2项、二等奖7项,仅近5年,杨屹就承担重大科研项目50余项,主持完成研究报告50多份,撰写学术论文18篇,为海军现代化战舰描绘着一张张宏伟蓝图。2010年杨屹被评为第八届海军十杰青年。

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-11 02:40:05 |Display all floors

Wow!  While this supposedly is representative of the gathering of a storm for us Chinese to stand up and be gallant about our world of the Chinese, I'm deeply hurt, and surprised, that no zhōngguóren would intervene here to uphold our pride as Chinese and as a highly intelligent member of the Asian species...  Hence, I must admit here: it does serves us right to have garbages as the Laughing and the anti matters throw crap in our faces and I mean what I say. So, next time people of Laughing and antimatter breed give us the middle fingers, just shut, swallow, and eat it!

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-11 13:53:48 |Display all floors
One Word, and one word Only.

GAY!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-12 02:49:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2012-10-11 10:54
antimatter Post time: 2012-10-10 21:53
One Word, and one word Only.

GAY!

Welcome, antimatter, you petty little and self-pitiful little grieving piece of GFL/Viet {:soso_e174:}... Now, I wonder if the Chinese [in us Chinese] would be [Chinese enough] to take this insult and hence be forced to take an interest in this topic... However, I'm not raising my hope up high in that respect...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-12 03:16:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by TheHermit at 2012-10-12 03:17
edisonone Post time: 2012-10-12 02:49
Welcome, antimatter, you petty little and self-pitiful little grieving piece of GFL/Viet {:soso_e1 ...
However, I'm not raising my hope up high in that respect...

How quaint......I have heard people call it many different names in the past but you are the first to call his hope.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.