Author: ttt222

Funny animals' prison break [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-3 09:33:32 |Display all floors
Animals are so simple that they just want to return back to the natural world which really belongs to them.They can not get rid of the control of mankind because human beings take charge of the whole world.
Smart as we are,we have to get along with the cute animals.Maybe animals never own our thought,however,their feelings are similar to ours.Please regard animals as our best friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-3 15:48:00 |Display all floors
hahahah freeedom

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-3 17:20:42 |Display all floors
I thinks animals are so simple and they just want to return back to the natural world which really belongs to it.
Have fun with friv .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-3 17:24:36 |Display all floors
I thinks animals are so simple and they just want to return back to the natural world which really belongs to it.
Source : Friv .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-3 20:59:25 |Display all floors
three years ago,i saw a penguin lonely in a small zoo.through the glass wall,i saw him trembling...where is his freedom?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-8 19:28:09 |Display all floors
zoo is animals' prison.some national parks are better,animals can live in nature and visitors pass through the park by bus.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-15 17:11:00 |Display all floors
I Like it
Good post
Friv Group, collection of funny games like [B]Friv[/B]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.