Author: lau_guan_kim

China lacks the political will to fight: A mighty inexperienced army on paper   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-23 13:14:25 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-23 13:27:33 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2013-2-22 19:44
. Just trying to point out that I don't think you're as bad as laughs thinks you are.

Oh!!! Don't you over worry those tired and aged geriatric neurons of yours {:soso_e113:} over me and Mr. Laughing, Kiwi. I mean life is already as scary as is that the cells in our brain gets to be depleted at the rate it does as we age so why not live life to the fullest and enjoy enjoy enjoy and enjoy all that life have to offer as good old Jack Nicolson here is trying to tell us?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35orDqY369c

The story is this Kiwi: The Laughing is OK. He's just in a bout of face saving and that happens often with him and that is definitely an understandable anomally. I mean long as he don't lose his cool, Hey, I'm OK with it. Definitely no problemo there whatsoever. I mean we have to be a bit more sensible at times when it comes to matters involving the Laughing. The situation with him is this:

"What can we expect of a bull which had forcifully been dumpped against its will into the gladiator's bull fighting rink but for him\it to charge at the matador ({:soso_e113:}Me!{:soso_e113:}) out of fear, out of being startled, and out of being enraged by the roarings of the spectators cheering, applauding, and demanding for blood blood blood and more blood??"

It's like this, Kiwi: I have no problem with him. I don't believe in forcing people to see things my way anymore than I like being muscled into seeing and accepting things that are not me or that I don't agree with. I think he have come to terms with that idea. And that, my friend, is all that matters to me, because, it does take two to do the tango, and from the steps and moves of this sexually equisite Latin "exhibit" -- "COMES TRUE and MUTUAL LOVE!"

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-23 14:58:09 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-2-23 13:13
Well taking into account the depths of what exists here that's not saying much IMO.....

Very true indeed!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-23 14:58:57 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-2-23 13:14
Defend at your own risk it would seem lol

LOL, he's just being himself.

We can agree to disagree on this and let the thread return to topic, no?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-24 03:50:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-26 07:59:17 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-2-24 03:50
Agreed

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.