Views: 135969|Replies: 311

My Apology to China   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-21 18:25:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by UYA at 2012-9-22 10:19

As an American, there are things I'm not proud of.....
The meddling in world affairs leading to poverty and violence across the globe.
But against China I want to apologize for a few.....

1) The leniency with Japanese doctors and scientists in WW II, in exchange for information on the biological experiments done on Chinese citizens. We let many of these people go without punishment.
2) Support for the Nationalists in the Chinese Civil War:  We gave arms and money to a corrupt leadership that cared nothing about the common people.
3) The continued military support for Taiwan: The continuing sales of arms to a part of China, causes a division of unity in China. We should support a "one China". These sales does NOTHING to achieve this aim.
4) The political support for Japan: The US will intervene on Japan's behalf in any case of hostilities with China. We did it before and very likely to do it again.

Please forgive my greedy country for the sorrows and personal loss due to our capitalist ideals. I hope China can learn from our mistakes in the past (and present).
{:soso_e183:}

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-21 20:57:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-21 20:51
You ask WHOM exactly to forgive YOU? Surely the CPC won't care who you are, and the Chinese people w ...
By the same token: the U.S. of A. sided with the KMT, and the CPC sides with African bloodthirsty mass murderers and compulsive thieves.

A small change in this might be appropriate  ..............

" and the CPC sides with African bloodthirsty mass murderers and compulsive thieves which are not in the majority already being supported by the USA  .........

There  ......... !

That's better  .............   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-22 06:13:22 |Display all floors
Please forgive my greedy country for the sorrows and personal loss due to our capitalist ideals. I hope China can learn for our mistakes in the past (and present).

Seems you still waiting the approval of your documents to open your school

Honestly your apoligy is not sincere and you are not the right person for an apology

but

its a smart move to find what  you want to find in China

busted

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-22 06:48:04 |Display all floors

" and the CPC sides with African bloodthirsty mass murderers and compulsive thieves which are not in the majority already being supported by the USA  .........

There  ......... !

That's better  .............   

Don't argue with idiots! They will always win. First they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
When the power of love, overtakes the love of power,  the world will have peace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-22 06:57:18 |Display all floors
BugaLugs Post time: 2012-9-22 06:48

" and the CPC sides with African bloodt ...

BugaLugs

Thats uncommon localised British slang.  Where did you get it from ?
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-22 07:31:37 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-9-22 06:57
BugaLugs

Thats uncommon localised British slang.  Where did you get it from ?

Copied from Ex-patter.
My bad.
Cut and pasted instead of using the Quote function
Don't argue with idiots! They will always win. First they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
When the power of love, overtakes the love of power,  the world will have peace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-22 07:31:52 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-21 20:51
You ask WHOM exactly to forgive YOU? Surely the CPC won't care who you are, and the Chinese people w ...

Do you have to make it ugly?

do you have to make this lovely apology and lovely gesture into something not nice?

do you have to be such a jew?

There is nothing wrong with  UYA gesture of kindness and humanity.

Let's not forget Nazi Germany apologised for past crimes so why not Nazi regime of USA?

Note I’m talking about regime not people of USA , people of USA are lovely.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.