Author: evazhu924

Be careful,we girls!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-1 16:42:30 |Display all floors
Everyone should be careful especially in secluded places, like a parking lot, I have this happened to one of my relatives once, he was in a Mercedes with his car parked about to exit and was targeted by a gang of robbers.

One car just park right up behind him out of the blue, and someone came out and try to break through his door, fortunately the mercedes have a safety mechanism whereby the door autolocks and cannot be unlocked from the outside without a keycard, it gave him time to reverse bang on the car escaped. Otherwise he would have been beaten half dead by the robbers just to prevent him from reporting to the police in time.

Some of the latest cars even have auto disabling system, when the robbers rob you they kidnap you as well just to make sure you don't try anything funny. The lesson is always be cautious wherever you go. It don't just happen to ladies, but handbags are an easy target for thieves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-2 01:40:40 |Display all floors
go for self defence classes if possible...don't go for those whatever art that they demonstrate step by step how to grab an opponent then punch here kick there...that all is of no use at all~ no robbers or rapist on Earth will approach you as they demonstrated. Those psychopath will attack you from behind and surely with something on hand or grab your head to bang on something very fast...trust me~

if possible go take up boxing~ boxing will teach you real life fighting with punching bags or real opponent that wants to KO you instead of getting points...and getting punched so you will feel and get used to the force if someone punch you or kick you in future.

few months down the road with boxing...you will get used to punching force...and you know how to punch an opponent bigger size than you effectively...

gambate~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-10-2 10:42:57 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-30 22:23
Right.

I should never make fun of someone as simple in his outlook on truth and historic facts as ...

Another statement showcasing your stupidity. This is just too easy.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.