Author: evazhu924

Be careful,we girls!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-22 16:33:03 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-22 16:38:46 |Display all floors
butterflyin Post time: 2012-9-22 14:21
Sarahzhu,so sorry to hear your bad experiences.

Before to post more, I would like to ask you few qu ...

what are you saying????  chin. ppl. helpful in any events??? they even look away if a child is overrun twice by car/truck..........did you already forget it?
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-9-25 05:26:49 |Display all floors
Girls, don't wear luxuries when you walk alone,
keep company if possible
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-10-1 12:41:35 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-21 04:45
Yes, China has a certain "reputation" for this sort of thing to happen. I am sorry for you. My wife  ...

Just more proof that you know nothing of China and have never been there.
My wife never hesitated to walk along the streets of Guilin to go shopping but would never walk by herself on the streets
of San Jose, California. Not even in our neighborhood which is a relatively safe part of the Silicon Valley.
Your constant attempts to paint all the people of China as heartless and uncaring amuses only your fellow internet mercanaries.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-1 13:06:46 |Display all floors
firstly,i am very sorry after reading your story,and i hope u will recover soon no matter in body or in soul.
secondly,not only girls,everyone should learn to protect themselves.For when something bad happens to u,u cant expect the strangers to help u.it's just a normal phenomena in the present china.most people indeed become more and more indifferent

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-1 13:57:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-30 21:50
So you can congratulate yourself, Robber: The first Chinese who fell for your propane gas and lies ...

Propane gas is used to heat houses and fire up barbeque grills.
You can't deny the fact that you constantly try to portray all Chinese people as heartless and uncaring.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-1 14:11:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-30 22:06
Propane gas is also a form of environmental pollution by gaseous emissions such as government offi ...

Anther statement showcasing your ignorance and arrogance.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.