Views: 13409|Replies: 23

Be careful,we girls!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-21 17:51:19 |Display all floors

I can not forget the day-2012.9.12,on which I was robbed by two men.

I was off work on 6:30 pm,then took bus for 15 minutes,walking home as usual.suddenly a motorbike rushed to me from my back road. two men grabbed my handbag in a second.it is so fast that I can not recognize their face or even the colour of clothes at all.they knocked me down,arm , shoulder,knees all hurted so much that I can not move a bit.I am so sad not just because I lost everything important ,such as ID card,bank card,mobile,wallet and so on. the point is nobody give me a hand when I lied on road.

I just wondered what will they do if such kind of thing “fortunately” happens on their own son ,daughter ete~.

why they become so indifferent and what is the problem with society?

I struggled get up,find a shop which has a phone,call the police and my elder sister(this is the only number I can remember).you can not imagine the “boss”of the shop asked me pay the fee .Oh,I know I should pay .it is normal .but I lost everything ,off course include cash. can`t you be a little warm to  “hurting stranger”?

Waitting the policeman at the “event place”for about 15 minutes.they officially asked me some questions ,then summarized “it is normal to happen this kind of thing here.”Oh,shocked me again,you are policeman,you are the one we trust ,you are the one that we “normal people”trust whom protect us.think about your responsibility ,how can you say that ?

This is a nightmare that will never be forgetten.now I am much better, think about back to hometown ,close to my family. it is a nice choice, right?

Just sharing this “fortunate”thing  to remind we girls pay much attention on our own safety!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-21 19:25:24 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-21 20:47:28 |Display all floors
It took the police 15 minutes to get back to their office (from the scene of the crime), change their clothes and return in the police vehicle......

No wonder they said "it is normal to this kind of thing here".

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-21 22:58:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by xilaren at 2012-9-21 23:00

this phenomenon is not rare at all in Greece the last few years since we started having thousands of illegal immigrants from Pakistan ,Albania ,Polland etc.
My daughter was a victim two weeks ago.She was in the center of Athens sitting in a coffee shop,leaving her handbag stupidly on the floor.Then when she wanted to pay she found that her handbag had become a bird flied to the unknown.
Immediately she sent a message to her mobile which was in her bag -using her friend's mobile- and informed the thief to take whatever he wanted and leave the useless things for him inside  the bag and leave the bag to a place where the police could find .Then the friend  received a message from the thief who said OK.The next day an old man called us that he had found a handbag which belonged to my daughter.
The thief had taken only her glasses which were expensive but old ,the little money my daughter had and her mobile phone.All the papers ,id cards ,plus the keys of the house were saved.So the thief took all the useful things for him and he left all the useful things for us.{:soso_e150:}
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-22 10:35:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-22 10:43:25 |Display all floors
"dummer Hund"? AH! seneca und raton sind wohl Deutsche....
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-22 11:10:55 |Display all floors
ok, bist Deutschrusse?
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.