Author: JFenix

French Magazine Runs Cartoons That Mock Muhammad   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-20 17:01:10 |Display all floors
fourtyfour Post time: 2012-9-20 16:55
expatter I would gladly reply to you, but you make little sense and your punctuation makes it diff ...

I have a great idea  .........

Ignore my posts  ........

And you might want to find a different forum ........

I am not a new member here and some of us have our own way of doing things  .........

It seems to are turning into a bit of a nag ........

I am sure that knitting maybe a forte of yours  .........     

Ta ta  .........  !!!!

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-20 17:10:13 |Display all floors
expatter I would gladly reply to you, but you make little sense and your punctuation makes it diff ...

Oh  ..........  !

If you are going to quote part of my post it would be nice if you could do so correctly  ...........

Especially as you want to be a Grammar Nazi ...........

This is my text " ... freedom of speech rights are inviolate" ........

This is your copy "...freedom of speech right are inviolate..."

Your copy is grammatically incorrect and has not been inflected to suit the syntax   ..........

I hope you will work at that and get it right before you criticise others  ............   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-20 17:27:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by fourtyfour at 2012-9-20 17:29

I'll take your advice and ignore you, thanks.

By the way I don't care how old of a member are you are here. An idiot it an idiot.........................

If you are going to quote part of my post it would be nice if you could do so correctly  ...........
I copied and pasted your text. Glad you learned how to use the edit button you troll.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-20 17:52:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Wohohoho at 2012-9-20 17:53
I copied and pasted your text. Glad you learned how to use the edit button you troll.

What does it say about you if you can't even copy and paste properly?

And what does it say about you when it's obvious expatter never edited his post (cos if he did it would show date and time of the edit - see top of this post) and yet you chose to smear him with a lie?

Go tr0II somewhere else low life.
I'm going to create 12 million new jobs in my first term, folks... in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-20 18:03:01 |Display all floors

Usania is a derogatory name for the US.

Seneca and some others like to use this term and 'usanian' because they think to use america in our country name is arrogant and 'confusing'.   He thinks canadians, mexicans, brazilians, etc are all being short changed and are insulted by US citizens being refered to as americans.  Our very use of the term 'american' is arrogant and it somehow proves that we think we are better than them.  

So usania is supposed to be a correction.  A way to humble us for being so mean.

Seneca is obviously very anti-american, which is fine.  Not everyone has to love us.  I don't really care what he says about the politics of this country, but I do take offense to this term.  

The whole reasoning behind it is false and does not represent who the american people are.

I asked repeatedly for him not to use this term and he just started trolling me and taunting me with it.

I did complain to the mods.

People don't seem to understand what free speech is.  It just means you can't be arrested for your speech.  It doesn't mean you are protected from all consequences.  

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-20 18:06:01 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-9-20 18:03
Usania is a derogatory name for the US.

Seneca and some others like to use this term and 'usanian ...

USANIA is an invented name.

Whether it carries negative connotations is not for YOU to say.  Or are you admitting to be a bit of a bigot now?
I'm going to create 12 million new jobs in my first term, folks... in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-20 18:09:21 |Display all floors
Wohohoho Post time: 2012-9-20 18:06
USANIA is an invented name.

Whether it carries negative connotations is not for YOU to say.  Or a ...

Keep drinking urine china-mannnnn

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.