Author: JFenix

French Magazine Runs Cartoons That Mock Muhammad   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-19 22:06:12 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-9-19 21:57
I can almost see that though.

You're talking about history.

People should be able to believe whatever version of history there is
If governments make it a crime to deny , they can change the law next day and make it a crime to believe it actually happened
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-19 22:09:41 |Display all floors
laincoubert Post time: 2012-9-19 22:06
People should be able to believe whatever version of history there is
If governments make it a cri ...

I don't know......

I think its a crime to deny what happened with the native americans.

If you can't admit to your history, you can't learn from it.  And if you can't learn from it, you're doomed to repeat it.

Denying just enforces racism on those issues.

It's not a crime in the US to believe in your own fairytale version of history.  

But, it won't stop you from getting beat up if you start talking a bunch of racist crap.

What next?  Are we going to deny that we had an african slave trade?  That they all came here voluntarily?

lol!

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-19 22:14:49 |Display all floors
fire bombs. i think that maybe those french editors bought some extra insurance. i hope the premiums don't go up.maybe the policy holder don't pay the policy call it an act of god? i think if they got to show a cartoon man naked it should be in a magazine children ain't supposed to read . i dislike the idea of just putting it out , there should be a warning first to give people on both sides of the issue time to get ready,and some things are truly disturbing no matter who does them.
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-19 22:26:32 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-9-19 21:15
I support this.

We have to show that no matter how many demostrations there are, they can not bully ...

Freedom of speech.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-19 22:27:03 |Display all floors
scrotymcbugerba Post time: 2012-9-19 22:14
fire bombs. i think that maybe those french editors bought some extra insurance. i hope the premiums ...

Warning?

Why?

Again, are we going to legitimize these violent reactions?

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-19 22:37:04 |Display all floors
Fart what ?
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-20 02:33:13 |Display all floors
no but supposed to be the responses ARE legit. but set up takes a minuet.besides they are trying to catch the little army's soldiers with the goods .one guy with a can of gas and a burning hat is hard to get a conviction.that same guy the same gas a few days in his bathtub and they don't even give him a trial.
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.